Top 3 pick

Frez

Don't be so negative you guys. All you guys talk about is the negatives about this team. Let's look at the positives about this team!

God I hate negative poeple. :(

The Saints look like a SB team uh? :lol:

Seriously though, if we have a shot at Leinart or Reggie Bush, shouldn't we jump at them? Especially a player as dynamic as Bush. You dont see some one like that come around very often.

461505[/snapback]

I agree with Leinhart but not Bush. Willis is our best player. I rather see us run the ball with Willis every play than what we're doing now.

If we can get Leinhart or Marcus Vick, I'd do it in a heart beat. Just find a veteran to start a year or two tops. Those two won't take as long as JP to develop.

I agree with Leinhart but not Bush. Willis is our best player. I rather see us run the ball with Willis every play than what we're doing now.

If we can get Leinhart or Marcus Vick, I'd do it in a heart beat. Just find a veteran to start a year or two tops. Those two won't take as long as JP to develop.

461533[/snapback]

Good call, and I forgot about Marcus Vick being available, although his past makes me a little nervous (see travis henry). Someone like Reggie just strikes me as a talent that rivals the likes of Ladanian Tomlinson. I'm sure willis would hold out for a trade if we did something like that though.

We will draft somewhere around 8th or 9th and get a Williams type offensive linemen, but for a little less cost.

We will then throw out a 'curveball' by drafting a cornerback in the 2nd, hopefully to blossom into the #2 in a few years.

Then, we shall big a TE, LB, and HB in any given order in the 3rd, 4th, and 5th, we will choose the SEC's 4th or 5th best QB in the 6th and wrap it up with a white, high motored defensive end to push Mr. Denney.

You think I think 1-2 isn't that bad, but 1-3 is the end of the season?

Yeah it looks grim, but I'm not looking ahead to the draft until we are mathematically out.  You can do what you want Wade.

461500[/snapback]

The problem is we have NO offensive! Losman can't handle the speed of the game and teams are justing sittin there waiting for WM to run the ball.

I'd start Kelly until the bye week. Then I'd go back to Losman for the duration.