Visit the chatroom today!

Fezmid

Don't forget about the weekly chatroom. I should be able to do pbp for most of the game. If you can't watch the game (or you can, but you want to discuss in realtime with other Bills fans), we'd love to see you!

Either connect using an IRC client or click the "chat" button at the top of the page (to the left of "recipes."

Hope to see everyone there!

CW

Don't forget about the weekly chatroom.  I should be able to do pbp for most of the game.  If you can't watch the game (or you can, but you want to discuss in realtime with other Bills fans), we'd love to see you!

Either connect using an IRC client or click the "chat" button at the top of the page (to the left of "recipes."

CW

460983[/snapback]

I won't, and you can't make me.

I didn't want to hurt your feelings, but I really didn't want you there anyway.

CW

460987[/snapback]

OK...I'll show you! I won't be there, and everyone will know you are a big old meanie! Bet you feel bad NOW, huh?

......no?

Well, I don't really care anyway. And you can't make me.

Don't forget about the weekly chatroom.  I should be able to do pbp for most of the game.  If you can't watch the game (or you can, but you want to discuss in realtime with other Bills fans), we'd love to see you!

CW

460983[/snapback]

Are you going to post a game thread on the board here? :w00t: