I fear what this board will become...

ofiba

I know they won't lose today, but if for some reason we do, I think we are going to have to make a special "The Bills are the worst team in history" subforum so the doom and gloomers have a place to plan out their suicides.

2-2 doesn't sound so bad. Go BILLS!!!!!!

I know they won't lose today, but if for some reason we do, I think we are going to have to make a special "The Bills are the worst team in history" subforum so the doom and gloomers have a place to plan out their suicides.

2-2 doesn't sound so bad.  Go BILLS!!!!!!

460907[/snapback]

I think they'll win, but I'm not too worried. The Bills, like any other team, are what they are. It takes time and hard work to build a contender. I have plenty of patience, and I know once all the pieces are there, JP will be da man!

I'm beyond pain and embarrassment. Fortunately, I live amongst a bunch of Redskins fans. That said...

The Bills will win today. Don't know how, don't know why - no reason to think so, but one thing I'm certain of is that they will do everything possible to keep me off balance and confused as they have every season for 30 years (barring a few where they were actually really good, or actually really sucked).

Not a homer plea, or wishful thinking. I'm simply used to them !@#$ing with me.

460907[/snapback]

That's the way it goes. However, lets think positively. After we win today, we can criticize the way we played in the previous two losses.

460907[/snapback]

If they lose the next 5, they won't even be the worst team in Bills History!! A few here have lived through it. It really isn't that bad yet.

I still have faith... Remember, the 1990 AFC Champions, the same team that was a 3rd down tackle and 6 inches right of a world championship, was 1-2 after the 3rd week.

Plus, there's still a half to go and losman looks to be warming up.