Why does every article about TKO.....

Just Jack

For leadership purposes.  I'm sure the team still respects him even though he can't suit up.

460911[/snapback]

Yeah, I would think that he more than anybody else would be a good sidelined motivator.

But then again, for all I know he could be one of these great players who loses all interest if he's not involved. Anybody know anything about his cheerleading?

make it sound like he's not going to be around at all? I would think he'll still attend practice and games, just won't be playing. But everything I read makes it sound like he's been dropped from the team entirely.

460868[/snapback]

I am totally guessing here...but it could be possible he is not allowed on the sidelines while he is still recovering and on crutches for fear of him being accidently run into during a play or something?

Maybe he has to be up in the booth, so essentially he isn't on the field with the team...at least for a couple weeks.

For leadership purposes.  I'm sure the team still respects him even though he can't suit up.

460911[/snapback]

Uh huh.

40 some odd guys making as much money as they can over running fast or being big and quick. There was a time when the sentiment was true, pro sports now are about money and all about money. For owners, for players and for agents. You'll never see a "team" again, I give the Pats credit for being one of the last. Not going to see that much more, and you will see them fail this year as it's caught up.

Ray Lewis on the sidelines is like a big "So What" to the professional football player of today. Rah, rah team. I think players have become a lot more pragmatic over the last 10 years.