Is Darren Howard the key tomorrow?

VABills

Seems to me looking at the defense of the Saints, it looks like however Howard plays against either an injured Williams or Jerman will dictate the Bills offense. Since Losmans tendancy is to roll right against a teams lesser DE this hasn't been a huge issue. However Howard is a stud at LDE and could have a field day. I suspect another long day of Campbell staying in to block which will even limit the shorten field receivers even more. Gant on the other side seems to get his fair share of sacks so it will be interesting as Gandy may have to go against him alone.

Seems to me their DT's seem to be the weakness on the the Saints Dline with Young and Whitehead. This screams running between the tackles and plenty of screen plays to me, to keep the ends honest.

Let's see if the coaches can figure this one out and implement it. Hell good running early, a few screens and it might even be a good opportunity for the mickey mouse, flea flickers, !@#$ed up, reverse, throw down field, or what ever CTM calls it. B-)

Bills | Jerman Likely to Fill in for Injured Williams

Sat, 1 Oct 2005 06:37:33 -0700

Mark Gaughan, of the Buffalo News, reports Buffalo Bills OT Greg Jerman is likely to make his second career start at right tackle for the team's Week 4 game. As previously noted, starting OT Mike D. Williams (ankle) was not able to practice Friday, Sept. 30 and remains questionable. Head coach Mike Mularkey said Williams' status will be a game-time decision.

Bills | Jerman Likely to Fill in for Injured Williams

Sat, 1 Oct 2005 06:37:33 -0700

Mark Gaughan, of the Buffalo News, reports Buffalo Bills OT Greg Jerman is likely to make his second career start at right tackle for the team's Week 4 game. As previously noted, starting OT Mike D. Williams (ankle) was not able to practice Friday, Sept. 30 and remains questionable. Head coach Mike Mularkey said Williams' status will be a game-time decision.

460690[/snapback]

Well Losman better watch out rolling right then. Since he doesn't slide, Howard is pretty damn good.

LOl.  It really looked like a raw turkey that someone drew on with a magic marker to me.

460699[/snapback]

Well if you notice the title, it is an Indiana Hooker. It used to belong to the Retatta chef, but when he got removed he was forced to give it up and Bib wanted it.