Go Devils!!!!

Zona

HA HA ...

Great run-defense by your Scum Devils dude ...    :doh:

Both Trojan backs just been running all thru them ...

B-)

460674[/snapback]

I've never seen a worse run defense than ASU in the second half of this game. And even after they were racking up 7-10 yards a pop they didn't stack the line to stop the run. They still just had 7 in the box. Not that it would have mattered, they couldn't make a tackle to save their lives.

35-7 in the 2nd half to win. Unbelievable. I said it in the college forum- you can stop them for a quarter or maybe a half, but never the whole game. And while you're stopping them, you need to score 30+ points, because you know that tidal wave of offense will eventually come. Even ASU had to know that 21-3 was not enough. I love 5 play, 77 yard drives.

Just got back. Went out with the family for dinner.

Yeah, the Devils laid a turd in the second half. :w00t: And i dont believe in Jinx's. I blame the coach for this loss. He plaid so conservative in the third quarter, trying to run the ball and the clock. ASU has NO running backs, so running the ball is impossible against USC. AS soon as the Trojans got a little momentum, it was all over but the crying...

I can take the hits, guys. Keep em coming... :lol: