I've lived down here in Atlanta for nine years....

mcjeff215

...and have never seen that fruity Falcon mascot. Until today. A week after we lost to them. We went to Publix and there was a big grand opening for some store in the shopping center. Freddie the Falcon was there, and now my daughter has a big "Freddie The Falcon" sticker on her shirt.

Funny, and quite ironic, methinks. =) She thought the "Bird Football Guy" was cute, so it's all good. She does know that daddy likes the Bills, though!

-Jeff

...and have never seen that fruity Falcon mascot. Until today.  A week after we lost to them. We went to Publix and there was a big grand opening for some store in the shopping center. Freddie the Falcon was there, and now my daughter has a big "Freddie The Falcon" sticker on her shirt.

Funny, and quite ironic, methinks.  =)  She thought the "Bird Football Guy" was cute, so it's all good.  She does know that daddy likes the Bills, though!

-Jeff

460501[/snapback]

I've been here for six and have remained successful in avoiding it.....heck, I haven't even seen the Big Chicken or whatever that is in marietta, lol.