Now this is more like it.

ofiba

Just sling it.

I think JP's main problem is overcoaching and overthinking. He's spent so much time trying to become the perfect smart quarterback, but he doesn't go with his gut anymore. This kid spent his senior season at Tulane gunslinging the ball all around the field. It's about time he realized he's not Trent Dilfer. I'd rather lose this weekend with JP going 23-34 with 280 yards with 2 td's and 2 interceptions than 10-25 no Td's and no interceptions.

It says that Moulds and Losman have been calling him after the last couple losses. I thought that was a class move by Moulds even though he's probably pretty frustrated right now. I wonder if stevestojan has called JP recently...

If he slings it the interceptions will come.  B-)

460470[/snapback]

Anything is better than the last 2 games. Every QB in the league throws interceptions. He have to accept that, not fear it. He can't go out every game worrying about throwing a pick. He has to throw the ball with the idea that his reciever wll catch it, not the fear that the opponent will.

I think we would be better off if we run the ball MORE. Don't take Willis out on third downs and 4th and inches.

RUN THE BALL with the best RB on the team!

460514[/snapback]

I agree...last week I was like "why the hell is willis always going out on 3rd downs?"...I can see if were just needing 2 - 3 yards and we had a big bruiser noone could stop for that kinda gain, but we dont, so leave willis in on 3rd downs..if he needs a breather give it on 1st or 2nd after the 3rd down.

I agree...last week I was like "why the hell is willis always going out on 3rd downs?"...I can see if were just needing 2 - 3 yards and we had a big bruiser noone could stop for that kinda gain, but we dont, so leave willis in on 3rd downs..if he needs a breather give it on 1st or 2nd after the 3rd down.

460538[/snapback]

Tom Donahoe has a plan, I'm just not sure what it is yet.

Tom Donahoe has a plan, I'm just not sure what it is yet.

460540[/snapback]

I doubt TD is the one making the call to take Willis out of the game. If he is, our team has much deeper problems than an underachieving D and a green QB.

I think we would be better off if we run the ball MORE. Don't take Willis out on third downs and 4th and inches.

RUN THE BALL with the best RB on the team!

460514[/snapback]

Well, at least we agree on something!

He can wing it, throw it, heave it and fire it, and in the process he can throw for 200 yards and three TDs and kick the living schitt out of NO's secondary, and on Monday everyone will stand around talking about how he only managed to do it against a crappy NO team that has already pitched in the season.

He can wing it, throw it, heave it and fire it, and in the process he can throw for 200 yards and three TDs and kick the living schitt out of NO's secondary, and on Monday everyone will stand around talking about how he only managed to do it against a crappy NO team that has already pitched in the season.

460556[/snapback]

Haha. If he does do it, he was supposed to and it doesn't mean anything. If he doesn't, he can't even beat a pathetic NO secondary. The sad truth of TBD.

460556[/snapback]

You think they'll wait until Monday?