have you ever eaten at a Bob Evans?

SDS

have you ever eaten at a Bob Evans?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. have you ever eaten at a Bob Evans?

• yes
    • no

Scott,

Yes, we have one near us, and go there sometimes after church on Sunday. They are okay, quick service. My daughter loves the roast beef hash breakfast. I like them a little better than Ihop. The only complaint I have is I don't like their sausage.

Yes. Biscuits with sausage gravy.

460339[/snapback]

Oh, yeah! There is nothing to produces a better dump 20 minutes later than Bob Evans' biscuits and gravey.

Bob Evans is great for breakfast. We ate at the one in Myrtle Beach a few weeks ago....right down the road from World Tour.

Yes, but not for a while. My wife and me tend to go the local places when we have breakfast out (Saturday AM).

I don't think we have eaten there for 3 years or so. I used to take morning coffee there, every day, for a couple of years.

I've always thought their food to be ok. Generally decent service. They are pricey. The company is in some financial straits, though. Plenty of competition, and since they are grocery store purveyors of products, they suffer the ups and downs of the pork market. Their refrigerator case mashed potatoes are excellent, IMO.

We have had IHOP making a big splash in the Cincy area recently. They are not the old IHOP I remember - now very expensive. We went there once, and I was disappointed with the food and the service.