criqui and tasker doing bills/saints....

eball

I agree. He stumbled a bit in the beginning, but was really quite good.

And Eball...just be patient. The season will be over soon enough, and there will be no football for eight months and you won't have to listen to anyone.

460422[/snapback]

B-)

i think it must be my hobby to criticize announcers. i can't imagine anyone enjoys watching a game with me, because i'm constantly complaining about how ridiculous the announcers sound.

there are a few announcing teams i actually enjoy listening to, but tasker and criqui are just painful. i'm glad gannon is on with criqui tomorrow.

Wrong IMHO. I laugh when people say things like this. He calls like it is. Anyone who thinks otherwise is  paranoid and thin-skinned IMHO.

460437[/snapback]

paranoid? B-) don't know how that word got into the conversation.

as for thin-skinned...believe me, there's nothing i like less in sports than a homer announcer -- even when he's a homer for MY team. tasker isn't brutally honest...he's just brutal.

The announcers last week were pitiful. Bill Maas must have got his ass kicked by Kent Hull or something, becuase this guy had a vengence. He was polishing up the Falcons and Vick like they won three superbowls and treating the Bills like a high school team. The other guy I've never heard of and probaly never will in the future. Fox games always kill the AFC teams and suck off the NFC like Clintons cigar.

460230[/snapback]

Nooooooooooo, Fox Network showing bias towards one point of view? I cant imagine. B-)