Brady "Injury"

MDH

I thought this was amusing:

Tom Brady appears as probable on the Patriots week four injury report with a shoulder injury. Brady has now been probable with the same shoulder malady for the last 20 weeks, dating back to week one of the 2004 season.

His appearance on the injury list with the same malady for the 20th consecutive week is believed to be a modern-day NFL record. Pottsville Maroons' running back Hoot Flanagan once suffered from the same hangnail for a reported 25 straight games between 1925 and 1927, but that record is unsubstantiated.

Its kind of strange, in back to back days I read articles/blurbs that mention the Pottsville Maroons. The other one being a Page 2 article about the curse that's on the Arizona Cardinals.

Its kind of strange, in back to back days I read articles/blurbs that mention the Pottsville Maroons.  The other one being a Page 2 article about the curse that's on the Arizona Cardinals.

459783[/snapback]

Ah, Pottsville, PA. Home of the Yuengling brewery...

Its kind of strange, in back to back days I read articles/blurbs that mention the Pottsville Maroons.  The other one being a Page 2 article about the curse that's on the Arizona Cardinals.

459783[/snapback]

Well, now that i have been thinking, has there EVER been a week Steve McNair doesnt show up on the titans injury report? I swear hes listed on there for something every week...