Serious help needed

Beerball

I'm driving from DFW to San Antonio today w/ Aussiew, and I need some help with a couple things.

First, should I go with the wife beater and cutoff shorts? It's geting a little cool around here, and it is after Labor Day after all.

Second, what if I have to fart during the drive? My wife, also making the trip, is used to this, but how should I behave around AW? Is farting a sign of respect in Australia? Anyone have experience with this?

if ya go with the cut off shorts, make sure you go commando, nothing like a little nugget pouch shot!!!!! :(

I'm driving from DFW to San Antonio today w/ Aussiew, and I need some help with a couple things.

First, should I go with the wife beater and cutoff shorts?  It's geting a little cool around here, and it is after Labor Day after all.

Second, what if I have to fart during the drive?  My wife, also making the trip, is used to this, but how should I behave around AW?  Is farting a sign of respect in Australia?  Anyone have experience with this?

459612[/snapback]

First, should I go with the wife beater and cutoff shorts?  It's geting a little cool around here, and it is after Labor Day after all.

459612[/snapback]

One should always go with this as long as the weather permits.

459612[/snapback]

You plan on wearing a wife beater and cutoff shorts and are worried about breaking a fashion rule? <_< Anyways white after Labor day is a myth- you can wear white whenever you want. Me personally- I dont give a sh--. I wear whatever I feel like

Second, what if I have to fart during the drive?  My wife, also making the trip, is used to this, but how should I behave around AW?  Is farting a sign of respect in Australia?  Anyone have experience with this?

459612[/snapback]

if you cut a real good one, blame it on your wife :P

and never wear cutoffs... <_<

459612[/snapback]

Wife beater and shorts is ok, but make sure you go commando, foreign chicks love the unfiltered sounds and smells of this country.

But before you leave first go to your local Coney Island and consume 2-3 chili dogs making sure to spill some sauce on the beater. Proceed to your car and lock all windows, also making sure to turn off the air conditioning. Pop in some Wayling Jennings and let nature run its course.

459612[/snapback]

Cloth or leather upholstery? Cloth holds the aroma longer. <_<

You do not have to behave around Diane, but I don't know your wife. :P

If this was Australia, you would sit on the passenger side because farts come out counter clockwise down under. ;)

Cloth or leather upholstery? Cloth holds the aroma longer.  <_<

You do not have to behave around Diane, but I don't know your wife.  :P

If this was Australia, you would sit on the passenger side because farts come out counter clockwise down under. ;)

459883[/snapback]

But if I was in Australia wouldn't the passenger side be the driver's side?

Cloth or leather upholstery? Cloth holds the aroma longer.  <_<

459883[/snapback]

Yes - but there is another viewpoint. With leather, said aroma along with any allied condensate lingers in the clothing around the point of efflux, and can then be transferred out of the vehicle to re-offend the fartee.

You'll all be disappointed to know that Beerball behaved himself on the way to San Antonio. Of course, he didn't eat anything either.........what a relief. He must have saved it up until he got to his hotel room - poor Roberta. B-)

Oh, and Australia has always had RHD - they drive on the left.