Why a timetable for Roscoe's injury now??

d_wag

wrong on all accounts.......but keep trying to read minds if you enjoy it.......this discussion would be much better if people actually spent less time insulting and more time thinking......but that is the standard around here.....

459950[/snapback]

It's not very difficult to predict the next trick of a one-trick pony.

wrong on all accounts.......but keep trying to read minds if you enjoy it.......this discussion would be much better if people actually spent less time insulting and more time thinking......but that is the standard around here.....

459950[/snapback]

With all due respect (seriously), if I really thought about your issue with injury reporting and then thought about a rebuttal to your statements / accusations and then posted my thoughts , it would, by default, explicitly validate your commentary.

Quite candidly, your original thoughts and premise are not worthy of debate. In fact, if that is the level of dialogue that determines a high standard of football fandom, call me a non-fan of football.

It is weak to call out MM on his injury reporting practices. He is a head coach of an NFL team that is 1-2 and losing ground. Giving injury reports is about 1006th on his list of to do things.

If you pick that apart, you have way way too much time on your hands and the time you have is greatly misdirected. That is a fact (considering you did not see facts in my previous two posts, there it is - fact number one: complaining about MM's injury reporting equals poor time management in life). Cause and effect.

With all due respect (seriously), if I really thought about your issue with injury reporting and then thought about a rebuttal to your statements / accusations and then posted my thoughts , it would, by default, explicitly validate your commentary. 

Quite candidly, your original thoughts and premise are not worthy of debate.  In fact, if that is the level of dialogue that determines a high standard of football fandom, call me a non-fan of football.

It is weak to call out MM on his injury reporting practices.  He is a head coach of an NFL team that is 1-2 and losing ground.  Giving injury reports is about 1006th on his list of to do things.

If you pick that apart, you have way way too much time on your hands and the time you have is greatly misdirected.  That is a fact (considering you did not see facts in my previous two posts, there it is - fact number one: complaining about MM's injury reporting equals poor time management in life).  Cause and effect.

459967[/snapback]

Well crafted post. I might not agree with it 100% but I did feel my IQ went up a point or two after reading it.