JP Quotes this Morning

plenzmd1

You all can the quotes in the story, but these two really got me scared.

I have so many older men counting on me to do my job and make sure I lead them to victory,’’ Losman said. “I’m just starting to feel pressure, all this anxiety and suspense, like I don’t know what’s going to happen with my life right now.

I should know more after Week 3 or 4. I’m going to look back and either go, ‘This football thing is going to happen for me,’ Or I’m going to look back and say, ‘Man, this is going to be really tough.’ ’’

My lord, has he lost all his confidence already, after three weeks hes thinking of packing it in.

These are not good signs if they are accurate

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have so many older men counting on me to do my job and make sure I lead them to victory,’’ Losman said. “I’m just starting to feel pressure, all this anxiety and suspense, like I don’t know what’s going to happen with my life right now.

I should know more after Week 3 or 4. I’m going to look back and either go, ‘This football thing is going to happen for me,’ Or I’m going to look back and say, ‘Man, this is going to be really tough.’ ’’

My lord, has he lost all his confidence already, after three weeks hes thinking of packing it in.

458612[/snapback]

Problem is, he didnt make these quotes recently, there were made before the season started.

I wonder what he is thinking now.

having read the offending article... i think he's just trying to be open and honest...

plus it's gotta be hard for the kid with Moulds bitching about him and Evans joining in...

The coaches need to reel in the whole squad, tell them to bit their lip and follow the party line. Right now the media wants to stir up a train wreck - and Bills fans don;t want that. We want JP to succeed...

The whole article can be found on TBD front page - the link to the New Orleans Picky You'n.

What this message lacks is the timing of those quotes:

...all eyes are on Losman in Buffalo as he intimated during the preseason.

Changes the perspective a bit, eh? :devil:

458612[/snapback]

The whole article can be found on TBD front page - the link to the New Orleans Picky You'n.

What this message lacks is the timing of those quotes:

...all eyes are on Losman in Buffalo as he intimated during the preseason.

Changes the perspective a bit, eh?  :devil:

458627[/snapback]

Just saw that preseason thing, thanks for the correction., But they still are quotes that get me scared. And I am the biggest defender of JP you will find, cause I want the kid to succeed. However, my initial thought was part of the reason he will be succesful is his confidence, and even if these quotes were made in the preseason, doesn't sound quite as confident as I would like

Just  saw that preseason thing, thanks for the correction., But they still are quotes that get me scared. And I am the biggest defender of JP you will find, cause I want the kid to succeed. However, my initial thought was part of the reason he will be succesful is his confidence, and even if these quotes were made in the preseason, doesn't sound quite as confident as I would like

458635[/snapback]

I wouldn't put too much stock in them.

Heck, if somebody went back and read some of the jack*ss things I've said on this site, their only plausible course of action would be to beat me to death with a baseball bat. :devil:

i like that he had the balls to say that. pros are allowed to feel pressure. Just because they have mad skills, doesn't mean they are not human!

458612[/snapback]

Sounds like Kelly Holcomb will be starting the second half this Sunday.

458619[/snapback]

Then you'll get your first real exposure to watching Holcomb play and realize he's not that good. I watched the guy play plenty in Cleveland, he was barely better than Couch. But keep on pinning your hopes on a career backup that barely beat out one of the all time 1st round busts. :devil:

Then you'll get your first real exposure to watching Holcomb play and realize he's not that good.  I watched the guy play plenty in Cleveland, he was barely better than Couch.  But keep on pinning your hopes on a career backup that barely beat out one of the all time 1st round busts.  :devil:

459018[/snapback]

i saw holcomb light up a pretty good Steelers D in their house during the playoffs a couple years ok.

give him a shot

Then you'll get your first real exposure to watching Holcomb play and realize he's not that good.  I watched the guy play plenty in Cleveland, he was barely better than Couch.  But keep on pinning your hopes on a career backup that barely beat out one of the all time 1st round busts.  :devil:

459018[/snapback]

I don't believe that Holcomb should start, but you shouldn't throw stones. On paper right now Losman looks like a major first round bust as well.