Sothern Fried Football.....

col_forbin

Good ole NC State.... that is enough to make me home sick.  :devil:

458745[/snapback]

Prolly saw some of those sweeties at the State- Va Tech game. Must say, I was most impressed with the tailgating and talent at that game.

Also, best stadium I have ever been in when it came to bathrooms and concessions

Blue stripe shirt.....is the best bar none.

459039[/snapback]

I disagree. She got a hack job on those boobs. I bet topless she looks like she has two grapefruit halves stuck on her chest.

The best of that bunch is wearing a black top with a red bow around he waist. 13th picture down. Blonde. Middle girl... yum.

I disagree. She got a hack job on those boobs. I bet topless she looks like she has two grapefruit halves stuck on her chest.

The best of that bunch is wearing a black top with a red bow around he waist.  13th picture down. Blonde. Middle girl... yum.

459050[/snapback]

She is cute, but I prefer the one in the 8th picture down in the middle. More my type.

BTW, these are so much better than BotD.

And see I suspected you as the alive and breathing as the only requirements type.  :lol:

459052[/snapback]

That is a given ;) .....I was simply stating the best on that page!!!

Don't forget to check out the other pages at the bottom. Check out the first babe link, pic #10. Tall blonde on that pic is smokin'!!!! :devil:

That is a given ;) .....I was simply stating the best on that page!!!

Don't forget to check out the other pages at the bottom. Check out the first babe link, pic #10. Tall blonde on that pic is smokin'!!!! :devil:

459150[/snapback]

I did. I liked the brunette in the cart on the second page. I believe it was the 3rd pic down. Of course young enough to almost be my granddaughter. Almost. :lol: