Serenity - You have to see this movie!

Fezmid

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BUFFALO, New York (AP) -- Local airlines' ticket personnel are at a loss to explain the sudden surge in ticket sales to the northwest United States. "Everything heading to Portland went first" ticket sales representative Tammy Wells said. "After that, it was 'get me somewhere close', from Eugene and Salem up to Olympia Washington. I don't know what's going on up there, but it's all guys that are leaving, too."

480783[/snapback]

:rolleyes:;) I can just see it...a plane full of guys all with Bill's jerseys on.

Cool!  Where and at what time?  :rolleyes:

481289[/snapback]

Hey, I'm game. If anyone's in the Twin Cities area and wants to get together to watch a movie or something, just shoot me a message ;)

Hopefully my Berkline recliners will be setup this weekend (with the Buttkickers being setup a week or two after that, once I get the last component for it:)

CW

Just saw the movie today. It was fun to watch! The writing was awesome. I loved the character's witty comments to each other. The bad guy was even funny at times. Worth the time to check it out. Now, I really want to watch the TV series! :blush: Did you noticed the dinosaurs on Wash's seating area? lol Pretty funny.

Just saw the movie today.  It was fun to watch!  The writing was awesome.  I loved the character's witty comments to each other.  The bad guy was even funny at times.  Worth the time to check it out.  Now, I really want to watch the TV series!  :blush: Did you noticed the dinosaurs on Wash's seating area?  lol Pretty funny.

482931[/snapback]

Yes, the dinosaurs make a few appearances in the series as well and are pertty funny :blush:

Glad you enjoyed it! (although I had no doubts :( ).

CW

Yes, the dinosaurs make a few appearances in the series as well and are pertty funny :lol:

Glad you enjoyed it! (although I had no doubts :lol: ).

CW

482978[/snapback]

The TV series discs are on the way from Netflix. That's all I will probably be watching this week. ;) Well, besides Lost of course. :P

The TV series discs are on the way from Netflix.  That's all I will probably be watching this week.  ;)  Well, besides Lost of course.  :P

485650[/snapback]

You know there's no new lost this week, or next... right??

Just saw the movie today.  It was fun to watch!  The writing was awesome.  I loved the character's witty comments to each other.  The bad guy was even funny at times.  Worth the time to check it out.  Now, I really want to watch the TV series!  ;) Did you noticed the dinosaurs on Wash's seating area?  lol Pretty funny.

482931[/snapback]

But did you find someone to go with you?

Because if you can't get a date for a movie, there's something seriously wrong with the universe...

Hey, I'm game.  If anyone's in the Twin Cities area and wants to get together to watch a movie or something, just shoot me a message ;) 

Hopefully my Berkline recliners will be setup this weekend (with the Buttkickers being setup a week or two after that, once I get the last component for it:)

CW

481316[/snapback]

I don't know... i heard fezmid doesn't comb his hair. :P

Has anyone read this book, Finding Serenity : Anti-Heroes, Lost Shepherds and Space Hookers in Joss Whedon's Firefly (Smart Pop series)?

I checked and it is NOT in my local library (no surprise).

Serenity is something we all could use right now.

There is an exerpt from it on Amazon.com

http://www.amazon.com/gp/reader/1932100431...00D#reader-link

http://www.amazon.com/gp/reader/1932100431...j=0#reader-page

Oh and Amazon.com has Firefly series for $30 and I qualified for their "super" shipping.

I preordered the Serenity paperback which I believe is a repackaging of the Dark Horse comic.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detai...=glance&s=books

But did you find someone to go with you?

Because if you can't get a date for a movie, there's something seriously wrong with the universe...

485676[/snapback]

Wasn't exactly a date but, yeah, I did find someone to go with me. ;) Where did you guys all go anyway? I thought you all were going to come out here to go with me. :w00t::(

Wasn't exactly a date but, yeah, I did find someone to go with me.  :(  Where did you guys all go anyway?  I thought you all were going to come out here to go with me.  ;)  :lol:

486040[/snapback]

Not me. I'm happily married.

Though if I weren't, I'd probably be acting like a desperate, crazed, drooling lunatic towards you on the internet, too. :w00t: