For the love of God!

Frez

A freekin men!

Although I'm still not sure we have a TE that can catch??????

The only TE reception I have seen has been a TD by Peters......Oh wait a minute he is a tackle.

How in heavens name do we develop a young QB without a reliable TE who can catch.

A freekin men!

Although I'm still not sure we have a TE that can catch??????

The only TE reception I have seen has been a TD by Peters......Oh wait a minute he is a tackle.

How in heavens name do we develop a young QB without a reliable TE who can catch.

458625[/snapback]

Campbell can catch - it's just that facing 2 stellar D's in 2 weeks has meant they have used the TEs as blockers more than anything.

That and any time we did use a TE - we had Neufeld in running patterns... And he REALLY cannot catch...

Campbell can catch - it's just that facing 2 stellar D's in 2 weeks has meant they have used the TEs as blockers more than anything.

That and any time we did use a TE - we had Neufeld in running patterns... And he REALLY cannot catch...

458630[/snapback]

Maybe our o-line still can't block? :devil:

I've been saying this for a long time, our TE's are pretty poor by league standards.

Campbell: is okay but inconsistent. Probably as a part of the game plans more than his fault. He's more of a "target" than a receiver, meaning he can get open 5 to ten yards down the field for a catch but is no threat to break one for big yardage.

Neufeld: is a blocking fullback in disguise.

Euhus: hasn't done anything yet.

That's why I'm hoping Kevin Everett can make it back sometime this season! With him and Parrish in the lineup that changes everything!

I think Neufeld dropped two passes towards the end of the season - I think Campbell dropped way more than that at the beginning of last year. I specifically remember his dropping a couple just in the Oakland game.