If it makes cap sense, TKO will be gone at the end

ASCI

Thanks everyone (including myself) for the "best Bills' LB ever" talk.  Didn't we learn after we started saying that about Cowart?  About Spielman?  We're lucky TSW wasn't around in the early '90's or else we would have lost the whole starting LB corps... :(

458302[/snapback]

Very Superstitous. I don't think that's true at all, let alone makes sense. Besides TKO is a player that can come back from almost anything.

Very Superstitous.  I don't think that's true at all, let alone makes sense.  Besides TKO is a player that can come back from almost anything.

459449[/snapback]

I dunno. An achilles tendon injury is worse than an ACL tear in my opinion. The ACL just provides stability, where the Achilles tendon attaches the calf to the foot and is instrumental in both stabilty and exetending the foot. TKO is a speed player who needs a powerful push off that foot. I think he'll be very hindered.

Can anyone think of a player who has come back to his old form after suffering an achilles tendon injury? I can't.

RTB

I dunno. An achilles tendon injury is worse than an ACL tear in my opinion. The ACL just provides stability, where the Achilles tendon attaches the calf to the foot and is instrumental in both stabilty and exetending the foot. TKO is a speed player who needs a powerful push off that foot. I think he'll be very hindered.

Can anyone think of a player who has come back to his old form after suffering an achilles tendon injury? I can't.

RTB

459893[/snapback]

julian peterson