TOM DELAY INDICTMENT/BREAKING NEWS

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where is the indictment for Ted kennedy for murder? For Barney Franks for running a gay brothel out of his house? For queen Hillary for "earning" 100K in one day in cattle futures? More double standards by the dims.

FOX NEWS LINKY

CNN LINKY

:lol:

I hate when bad things happen to people like this...

457858[/snapback]

I would point out that he is innocent until proven guilty and his family has all my sympathy in having to deal with the media frenzy that is certain to follow. I would also add that neither Tom Delay nor the Republican party invented the notion of corrupt politics and corrupt politicians.

With all those caveats having been said, thank God and the law for Grand Juries and good riddance to a real #$!@#$@$.

Where is the indictment for Ted kennedy for murder? For Barney Franks for running a gay brothel out of his house?  For queen Hillary for "earning" 100K in one day in cattle futures? More double standards by the dims.

457875[/snapback]

Is that your defense of Delay, that other freaks have gotten away with worse?

I would point out that he is innocent until proven guilty

457878[/snapback]

Actually, he's guilty until acquitted, and then still guilty. I don't know what country you're living in, but this here's America. :lol:

And I hesitate to say "good riddance" to Delay, because there's no guarantee whatsoever that his replacement won't be an even bigger schmuck than he is.

Actually, he's guilty until acquitted, and then still guilty.  I don't know what country you're living in, but this here's America.  :lol:

And I hesitate to say "good riddance" to Delay, because there's no guarantee whatsoever that his replacement won't be an even bigger schmuck than he is.

457885[/snapback]

A bigger schmuck than Delay? Is that possible? Is Rove running for Congress?

I am going to find a dark, safe corner somewhere to tremble in private.

Good to see a wtich-hunt is still an effective tactic.

The Dems should be careful in exercising their glee, because paybacks can be a biatch.

457916[/snapback]

Grand Jury Indictment, Witch Hunt, same thing. :lol:

Granted it isn't as rock solid as impeaching a President for lying about a blow job but I guess we will just have to endure this Grand Jury madness for awhile.

We're talking about an august body that spent more time on Terry Schiavo than it did on FEMA oversight.

Possible?  I'd say it's f'in likely.  :lol:

457914[/snapback]

You know, I had almost, almost I say, managed to suppress that memory and keep it from haunting me day in and day out. Thanks for reminding me of what had to be one of the lowest congressional episodes in history. Can I call you and chat for a bit when I wake up in a cold sweat at about 3:00 am tonight? :lol:

You know, I had almost, almost I say, managed to suppress that memory and keep it from haunting me day in and day out.  Thanks for reminding me of what had to be one of the lowest congressional episodes in history.  Can I call you and chat for a bit when I wake up in a cold sweat at about 3:00 am tonight? :lol:

457952[/snapback]

What, don't like FEMA?

Something which Delay, right now, could probably attest to.

457982[/snapback]

And since when is this 'payback'? I somehow doubt an entire grand jury is comprised of Vast Left-Wing Conspiracy Democrats. They indicted him b/c they've seen enough evidence of possible wrong-doing to warrant a trial.