dave mcbride

Guest BackInDaDay
Bills 31

Saints 13

JP shows improvement

the D plays tough

ST has a TD

457733[/snapback]

Hey! Is this a tribute to my ill-fated "Time to come in off the ledge" post?

... thank you Mr. Paulson... thank you very much.... :lol:

I think it depends on which Aaron Brooks shows up. The Saints offense could be one of the more potent in the league if he could find a grain of consistency. Great running back (although he hasn't hit 65 yds in a game yet), solid depth at reciever behind Horn and Conwell is a decent threat at TE. Brooks kills them with his turnovers and his erratic play allows defenses to key on Duece.

The Saints D hasn't played that great this year...and were Jeckyll & Hyde last year. Sucked the first 2/3 of the season and then turned it on for a strong finish. Let's up they continue with their "Hyde" version...or Jeckyll...or whichever is allowing an average of 27pts this season.

I think we know what we're getting from JP. I don't expect the light to suddenly come on one game, but I'm hoping for a little progression each game. He's faced two stout D's the last two weeks, so this week is definitley a chance to gain back some confidence. Willis should do well, so I would like to see the offense take advantage of the play action pass.

Bills 31, Saint 10

McGahee runs wild for 150+, 2 TDs.

JP struggles to get 120 yards in passing 1 TDs, 1 INT.

1 Defensive or Special Teams TD.

Moulds becomes more involved in the gameplan.

457816[/snapback]

How can Moulds have a huge game if Losman only throws for 120? :lol:

How can Moulds have a huge game if Losman only throws for 120?   :lol:

457826[/snapback]

Reverse plays to Moulds of course? haha ... you must have replied right when I posted. I changed it right away to becoming more involved in the gameplan which is what I wanted to say originally.