Gear for the New Orleans game

Chilly

Well, now that my 3 tickets are setup for the New Orleans game, I need to get my girlfriend and my roommate who are also going some Bills apparel. I'm conveting them to Bills fans starting with this game (neither really have a favorite team, and this is their first live game, so they thought what the hell we'll root for the Bills) :w00t:

Do the Bills bring any merchandise carts to away games? If so, I'll wait to buy them shirts. If not, I need to make an order tomorrow and overnight it so we have it for the game.

Thanks!

Well, now that my 3 tickets are setup for the New Orleans game, I need to get my girlfriend and my roommate who are also going some Bills apparel.  I'm conveting them to Bills fans starting with this game (neither really have a favorite team, and this is their first live game, so they thought what the hell we'll root for the Bills) :w00t:

Do the Bills bring any merchandise carts to away games?  If so, I'll wait to buy them shirts.  If not, I need to make an order tomorrow and overnight it so we have it for the game.

Thanks!

457261[/snapback]

I've never seen any Bills stuff for sale when I've gone to games in Minnesota and Green Bay. I'd say you'll need to order and overnight. :doh:

CW

I've never seen any Bills stuff for sale when I've gone to games in Minnesota and Green Bay.  I'd say you'll need to order and overnight. :w00t:

CW

457269[/snapback]

Especially since they are at a "neutral" site. They may not even have much in the way of Saints gear there...