BB.com thinks JP is doing great!

duey

Second year quarterback J.P. Losman has shown the ability to move the offense into scoring position. Losman finished with 75 yards on 10 of 23 passes, but led the Bills on four scoring drives. The Bills took the game's opening drive 50 yards on 13 plays as the Bills took a 3-0 lead. Losman and the Bills moved the ball 57 yards on nine plays to set up a field goal on their second drive. During their third drive of the half, Losman made a crucial 17-yard third down conversion to Josh Reed which led to a Willis McGahee touchdown run five plays later. Losman extended his streak of passes without an interception to 75 until Falcons cornerback DeAngelo Hall picked off a fourth quarter pass. Losman did make use of his running ability by totaling 20 yards on five carries. He tied a career-high with a 19-yard rush helping to set-up the opening field goal.

http://www.buffalobills.com/news/news.jsp?news_id=3412

See...I knew none of us knew what we saw or what we are talking about. JP is doing fine. No worries...none at all. :D

Second year quarterback J.P. Losman has shown the ability to move the offense into scoring position. Losman finished with 75 yards on 10 of 23 passes, but led the Bills on four scoring drives. The Bills took the game's opening drive 50 yards on 13 plays as the Bills took a 3-0 lead. Losman and the Bills moved the ball 57 yards on nine plays to set up a field goal on their second drive. During their third drive of the half, Losman made a crucial 17-yard third down conversion to Josh Reed which led to a Willis McGahee touchdown run five plays later. Losman extended his streak of passes without an interception to 75 until Falcons cornerback DeAngelo Hall picked off a fourth quarter pass. Losman did make use of his running ability by totaling 20 yards on five carries. He tied a career-high with a 19-yard rush helping to set-up the opening field goal.

At least it's optimistic... JP DID manage to get the ball moving a little better vs the Falcons than with Tampa... Then again, when it comes to the Bills, I'm always a hopeless optimist.

http://www.buffalobills.com/news/news.jsp?news_id=3412

See...I knew none of us knew what we saw or what we are talking about.  JP is doing fine.  No worries...none at all.  :D

456713[/snapback]

What part of what BB.com said isn't true? JP has been able to move the team into scoring position. Out of 30 drives (unofficial number...please don't start a fight with me about it) The Bills have scored on 10. That's 33%. What is the NFL average?

The truth is while JP is not Tom Brady, he has not performed under what the Bills expected. Which you can't say about the Defense.

PTR

What part of what BB.com said isn't true?  JP has been able to move the team into scoring position.  Out of 30 drives (unofficial number...please don't start a fight with me about it) The Bills have scored on 10.  That's 33%.  What is the NFL average?

The truth is while JP is not Tom Brady, he has not performed under what the Bills expected.  Which you can't say about the Defense.

PTR

456813[/snapback]

They have scored more points in the first three games this year than the first three games last year....Hey, that's gotta count for something (1 more win than we had at this time last year, I guess... :D ).

What part of what BB.com said isn't true?  JP has been able to move the team into scoring position.  Out of 30 drives (unofficial number...please don't start a fight with me about it) The Bills have scored on 10.  That's 33%.  What is the NFL average?

The truth is while JP is not Tom Brady, he has not performed under what the Bills expected.  Which you can't say about the Defense.

PTR

456813[/snapback]

Agreed... if everyone's bashing JP so bad, why not the defense?

At least it's optimistic... JP DID manage to get the ball moving a little better vs the Falcons than with Tampa... Then again, when it comes to the Bills, I'm always a hopeless optimist.

456802[/snapback]

Yes it is optimistic. Yes, he has shown the ability to move the ball once in a while. What I haven't seen since the first game is the ability to throw the ball down the field. Granted his offensive line on several plays isn't giving him enough time, but it would be nice to see some progress next week. It's not going to happen over night, we know that.