Well, we DID have 172 yards rushing

Rubes

Isn't that worth something?

Yeah, let's pile on JP and the O-line, but that's a very respectable number. I'd go so far as to say if we rush for that many yards in 10 games, we win 8 or 9 of them.

JP will get his feet under him. He has to.

Yeah, let's pile on JP and the O-line, but that's a very respectable number. I'd go so far as to say if we rush for that many yards in 10 games, we win 8 or 9 of them.

456709[/snapback]

5 yards a pop is an awsome stat, that is something to build on.

456709[/snapback]

Agreed. Now as long as the coaches don't outthink themselves in 4th and inches situations, the Bills should be OK with the run.

456709[/snapback]

McGahee was the only bright spot of the game. The run D blew though.

The Bills D will jell... don't you worry.

JP will end the year strong... don't you worry.

The Bills will end up 9-7 to 10-6 range and be fighting for a wild card (don't you worry)

I feel our performance was not "gawd awful" as many here believe. That rushing stat referred to in this post is a strong one to help our line and our runningback. Our line was good, because we had a hefty yard per carry average, and didn't break any long ones.

I truly feel that had we put in that (notsogreat) performance against all 32 teams, we would have beaten 25 of them. It just so happens that Atlanta was one of the 7. They are a very good team remember... especially when Vick is on... which he was.

BB- I am a huge Losman fan, but his performance was pretty rancid. Now, there is more than enough blame pie to go around. The O-line needs to give the guy more than 1.4 seconds to get rid of the ball. You need 3-5. JP was nervous and overthrowing guys, and there were a couple of bad judgements. Things WILL get better, but it doesn't make Sunday any less painful

We made that first down.That was a horrendous call by the refs,and I think we all realize that there were several s h i t t y calls against the Bills during sunday's game..

456776[/snapback]

They didn't make the 4th down. Shaud Williams did, however, make it on 3rd down before we got prison !@#$ed on the spot of the ball.

One thing which bugged the hell out of me with respect to the TB game...

How can you give the ball to Willis only 13 times and then say he wasn't hitting holes, blah blah blah....

If you only give a RB the ball 13 times... you didn't try running the ball. unless you only have 13 plays, then you have something.... And it wasn't like they gave it to anyone else...

They gave up on the running game.... That's my opinion of course, but when you start pointing fingers, 4 are pointing back at you...

I know WM wasn't doing anything with those 13 carries... but still, 13 carries?

Yeah, but Willis is slow and sluggish and he's nowhere near the runner he was last year and that leg is bothering him and he has no acceleration or speed and he dances way too much and Mularkey should never have called him out like that and now he wants to leave the team and the line can't block anyway and he's probably shot.

We made that first down.That was a horrendous call by the refs,and I think we all realize that there were several s h i t t y calls against the Bills during sunday's game..

456776[/snapback]

There's s h i t t y calls in EVERY game. You have to play well enough to ensure your game can't be ruined by a lousy call or three.

Time to put in Tim Anderson against the run.

456830[/snapback]

Timmy was in there. I'm pretty sure I saw him as Atlanta was driving for the figgie right before the half. The drive that started at their own 10.

456709[/snapback]

thats why i say this time it is the quarterback, i'd like to say it's not,...how can something not open up when you can run so easily

Yeah, but when you're giving up 6.5 yards per carry to the other team :D  and keep falling behind :lol: , you can't waste the clock running the ball.

456915[/snapback]

Given the way the game played out, this is so wrong.

We lost the game by one touchdown and a two-point conversion. We were never down by very much in this one.

We were running the ball extremely well throughout the game and there was never any reason to abandon the running game, even into the fourth quarter of this one.

I think the fact that we were still in it in the fourth quarter, despite a QB passing for less than 100 yards, speaks a lot about what was happening out there.

And it's not like we've been blown out. 8 points isn't a huge loss.

456709[/snapback]