mindreader

Pete

Yawn.  Always forces you to the same resulting symbol, except the symbol changes every time to give you the illusion that you have picked differently.  Pick the same number twice, and you'll see....

456057[/snapback]

No, it's actually mind-reading. The internet's a mind-reading tool created by the Illuminati, along with chemical trails in the sky and scalar gravity waves. :o

No, it's actually mind-reading.  The internet's a mind-reading tool created by the Illuminati, along with chemical trails in the sky and scalar gravity waves.   :o

456142[/snapback]

They track us (They being The Illuminati, The Man, Christians, whoever) with urinal automatic flush radar. That little red beam hits you in the chest every time you use the head, and registers who you are through a chip implated there at birth. They're not tracking me though. I do it in the alley. I do it ALL in the alley.

No, it's actually mind-reading.  The internet's a mind-reading tool created by the Illuminati, along with chemical trails in the sky and scalar gravity waves.  :o

456142[/snapback]

I thought it was the Russians that sent katrina at us?

They track us (They being The Illuminati, The Man, Christians, whoever) with urinal automatic flush radar.  That little red beam hits you in the chest every time you use the head, and registers who you are through a chip implated there at birth.  They're not tracking me though.  I do it in the alley.  I do it ALL in the alley.

456144[/snapback]

Chocolate chip?

They track us (They being The Illuminati, The Man, Christians, whoever) with urinal automatic flush radar.  That little red beam hits you in the chest every time you use the head, and registers who you are through a chip implated there at birth.  They're not tracking me though.  I do it in the alley.  I do it ALL in the alley.

456144[/snapback]

It would likely gain more insight if the beam was focused on the genitals.

Yet another reason Picard>Kirk

456940[/snapback]

now i have never been a big star trek fan, i havent seen many episodes or movies or anything...but i know you guys have been arguing this for months...now the other day i saw some show on late night talking about both kirk and picard, i cant remember what channel, and after watching about 15-20 minutes of it, its really fairly obvious

Kirk > Picard

now i have never been a big star trek fan, i havent seen many episodes or movies or anything...but i know you guys have been arguing this for months...now the other day i saw some show on late night talking about both kirk and picard, i cant remember what channel, and after watching about 15-20 minutes of it, its really fairly obvious

Kirk > Picard

457080[/snapback]

It's obvious to all but immature club profiling lemmings that never get laid.

No, it's actually mind-reading.  The internet's a mind-reading tool created by the Illuminati, along with chemical trails in the sky and scalar gravity waves.  :w00t:

456142[/snapback]

They track us (They being The Illuminati, The Man, Christians, whoever) with urinal automatic flush radar. That little red beam hits you in the chest every time you use the head, and registers who you are through a chip implated there at birth. They're not tracking me though. I do it in the alley. I do it ALL in the alley.

456144[/snapback]

No you fools! Its George W Bush!

I see 3 possibilites as to why you fools could be so blind.

A) You're a bunch of freakin morons (see also your inexplicable fascination with James T Kirk)

B) You're part of the grand conspiracy

C) A and B

Picard > Kirk

BushBad!