More Babe of the Day

smokinandjokin

Emmanuelle Chriqui- very hot girl. Those of you who watch Entourage saw her this past season as Eric's girlfriend. I'll even look past the fact that she is Canadian.

Note: you can click on the pics to view full-size

Hot

Sexy

Gorgeous

This one might be NSFW; everything is covered, but she is definitely topless (you have to click to view the image:)

I likey

Emmanuelle Chriqui- very hot girl.  Those of you who watch Entourage saw her this past season as Eric's girlfriend.  I'll even look past the fact that she is Canadian.

Note:  you can click on the pics to view full-size

Hot

Sexy

Gorgeous

This one might be NSFW; everything is covered, but she is definitely topless (you have to click to view the image:)

I likey

455815[/snapback]

All suggestions for JSP's Babe of the Day must be reviewed for content by him and should be done by PM or email. If you choose to institute your own BOTD thread, he may consider this an act of terrorism and a usurpance of his authority. I'm only a political advisor, I can suggest - but I have no authority. The case of the missing redhead should illustrate that. His selections are limited to current women who he would like to....well, you know. As with all dictatorships, the supreme leader has the say.

He just hasn't figured out he is but a cabinet minister with grand ideas....bide your time, you might have a future in the new administration.

All suggestions for JSP's Babe of the Day must be reviewed for content by him and should be done by PM or email. If you choose to institute your own BOTD thread, he may consider this an act of terrorism and a usurpance of his authority. I'm only a political advisor, I can suggest - but I have no authority. The case of the missing redhead should illustrate that. His selections are limited to current women who he would like to....well, you know. As with all dictatorships, the supreme leader has the say.

He just hasn't figured out he is but a cabinet minister with grand ideas....bide your time, you might have a future in the new administration.

455957[/snapback]

so we can post ideas for BotD, but not links to images? :devil:

so we can post ideas for BotD, but not links to images? :devil:

455961[/snapback]

That would be considered an insurrection. As was described, you might start them in your own thread...but if they don't match the JSP ideal you may be arrested and killed for some lame plotting against the new OT government charge.

Patience, Grasshopper.

Patience.

That would be considered an insurrection. As was described, you might start them in your own thread...but if they don't match the JSP ideal you may be arrested and killed for some lame plotting against the new OT government charge.

Patience, Grasshopper.

Patience.

455977[/snapback]

so since i PM'ed him an idea, thats allowed? Or if he doesnt like it will someone be sent to kill me?

And is an insurrection the same as being charged with terroristic acts? (ie-posting links) :devil:

so since i PM'ed him an idea, thats allowed? Or if he doesnt like it will someone be sent to kill me?

And is an insurrection the same as being charged with terroristic acts? (ie-posting links)  :devil:

455985[/snapback]

As much as I'd like to, I have not reviewed your links. You can be easilly found, that way. They probably wouldn't kill you right off. Want to see if you can be manipulated against redheads, first. I thought I'd throw them a curve and link up with a blonde, tonight.

I know, but it's for my country and for what is right for freedom.

455957[/snapback]

You are most certainly correct. I have the utmost respect for JSP and his Babe of the Day feature. I should not have posted without the approval of the main man. Out of respect for his stature, I should not have used the Babe of the Day trademark. Perhaps "Pictures of a Pretty Girl" would have been better. Of course, I should have sent the girl in question to JSP for review.

Please forgive these transgressions. I was horrified by another poor performance by our local squad and felt a "T and A" post was necessary to lift the spirits. All future girlies that I feel are worthy of BotD status will be forwarded to JSP for nomination. I hope this in no way compromises my ability to view the BotD thread in the future.

Signed,

snj

As much as I'd like to, I have not reviewed your links. You can be easilly found, that way. They probably wouldn't kill you right off. Want to see if you can be manipulated against redheads, first. I thought I'd throw them a curve and link up with a blonde, tonight.

I know, but it's for my country and for what is right for freedom.

455996[/snapback]

Ha, theres no way i can be manipulated against redheads. Being half irish, my hair it red itself, so yes, bring on the redheads. (I dont have anything against blondes either, nor brunettes, as my girl is brunette) :o

Ha, theres no way i can be manipulated against redheads. Being half irish, my hair it red itself, so yes, bring on the redheads. (I dont have anything against blondes either, nor brunettes, as my girl is brunette) :o

456149[/snapback]

Ramius, I'm surprised the wife is letting you play on the computer unsupervised. :lol:

And is an insurrection the same as being charged with terroristic acts? (ie-posting links)  :lol:

455985[/snapback]

Yes, well, if your suggestion wasn't so damned WHOLESOME, you might have seen pictures of her.

OFF WITH HIS HEAD!

:o

Yes, well, if your suggestion wasn't so damned WHOLESOME, you might have seen pictures of her.

OFF WITH HIS HEAD!

:o

456318[/snapback]

well, there lets see if i have learned from my mistakes (altho i hardly call my first nominee a mistake) Wholesome or not, i want unwholesome photos...