I just looked at our schedule...muderers row

taterhill

Deuce, ricky/Ronnie Brown, Curtis Martin, Lamont Jordan, Corey Dillon, Priest Holmes/LJ, Ladanian Tomlinson....this D better right the ship quick or we could be looking at a long 7 game stretch here....

455729[/snapback]

Ricky will still be out for the Bills game. Even though it is week 5 and it's a 4 game suspension, they have a bye this week. Therefore, the Bills game will be his last suspended game. He better enjoy his last Sunday on the couch with the bong...

Dang, there's a lot of good backs in this league...

Dang, there's a lot of good backs in this league...

455750[/snapback]

I thought the same thing the other day.

Watching that Chargers/Giants game yesterday made me realize 2 things;

1) LT (lad. tomlinson) is scary. He is going to light our D up if we do not do something to improve our RUN D. I don't care how weak or strong the Giants D line is, when there weren't holes LT made some. Besides that he was shaking people left and right. If Warrick Dunn and Cadillac lit us up, I can only imagine what LT will do as he is regarded as the best back in the league by many. But that game isn't for a while.

2) How far behind are we? The Giants should not be better than us considering they had just as many problems as us last year and the year before. But they look sharp. I guess a good QB makes the ultimate difference. With a good one we couldve stole that game yesterday. And the Chargers and Panthers are the scariest 1-2 teams. We have to play both this year. We'll see how we match up.

the hell with jordan, martin, and dillon they all suck...have any of them had 100 yard games yet?

jordan has looked really weak in a starting role

martin's age is getting to him

and dillon...all you need to do is watch the pats to realize somethings not right there..

lets be honest, cadillac and vick...yeah vick...may be two of the best RB's..yeah RB's....in the league..the defense will come together