All The Team Problems Trace Back To Lindell

Mark VI

The Bills are now finding out they have issues at positions they believed were solid during the off-season.

Meanwhile, TD and the fan base concentrated on everyones whipping boy, Rian Lindell. He finished on a down note last year and I read he didn't have a good camp. Then came shanks in the pre-season. I saw TD staring him down during a closed practice before the Lions pre-season game.

Lindell was the ONLY player holding this team back. Losman was going to be OK and our great defense would allow few points and keep us winning low scoring games. So Lindell stood in a blazing spotlight as the one guy who could screw this whole thing up. TD made a mindless move of replacing the deep snapper. Big deal.

Fast forward to Sept. 26th.

1. ACK ! J.P. is rattled and is struggling !

2. EEK ! The OL is weak up the middle !

3. ARGH ! Do we have ANY DT's who can play ?

4. No ! That playcalling stinks on both sides of the ball !

Friggin Lindell ! If he hasn't blinded TD with his shanks, TD would have noticed

1. He needed to draft/sign some quality O Lineman

2. He would have noticed he needed to replace an aging Pat Williams with someone other than a career backup who can't anchor. He found out late that DT Corey Simon was available. " Who ? "

3. The Coaching staff hates running the ball and is trying plays that have no chance with our current personnel. Plus the D gambles most every play and then gets burned.

Thanks Mr. 9 for 9. You screwed up this whole season and blinded TD and the fanbase. ( where is that middle finger smiley..grrr ).

I hate you ! Don't you dare miss one FG the rest of your career !

The Bills are now finding out they have issues at positions they believed were solid during the off-season.

Meanwhile, TD and the fan base concentrated on everyones whipping boy, Rian Lindell. He finished on a down note last year and I read he didn't have a good camp. Then came shanks in the pre-season. I saw TD staring him down during a closed practice before the Lions pre-season game.

Lindell was the ONLY player holding this team back. Losman was going to be OK and our great defense would allow few points and keep us winning low scoring games. So Lindell stood in a blazing spotlight as the one guy who could screw this whole thing up. TD made a mindless move of replacing the deep snapper. Big deal.

Fast forward to Sept. 26th.

1. ACK !  J.P. is rattled and is struggling !

2. EEK !  The OL is weak up the middle !

3. ARGH !  Do we have ANY DT's who can play ?

4. No !  That playcalling stinks on both sides of the ball !

Friggin Lindell !  If he hasn't blinded TD with his shanks, TD would have noticed

1. He needed to draft/sign some quality O Lineman

2. He would have noticed he needed to replace an aging Pat Williams with someone other than a career backup who can't anchor. He found out late that DT Corey Simon was available. " Who ? "

3. The Coaching staff hates running the ball and is trying plays that have no chance with our current personnel. Plus the D  gambles most every play and then  gets burned.

Thanks Mr. 9 for 9.  You screwed up this whole season and blinded TD and the fanbase. ( where is that middle finger smiley..grrr ).

I hate you !  Don't you dare miss one FG the rest of your career !

455637[/snapback]

Your vexation should be directed at one Jon Dorenbos. He is the root of the problem currently facing our beloved Bills.

I believe Reed was partially to blame as well.  If TD had known he was going to be our best receiver he might have used our 2nd rounder on an Olineman instead of a smurf, a fast smurf, but a smurf non-the-less.

455642[/snapback]

One would think you of all people would be enamored with Roscoe Parrish. He's the only guy on the current roster you wouldn't need a step stool to yap at.

One would think you of all people would be enamored with Roscoe Parrish.  He's the only guy on the current roster you wouldn't need a step stool to yap at.

455659[/snapback]

Doesn't mean he was the right draft choice for this team. Besides, Tasker is a much better person to talk to and he's my height. :devil:

I believe Reed was partially to blame as well.  If TD had known he was going to be our best receiver he might have used our 2nd rounder on an Olineman instead of a smurf, a fast smurf, but a smurf non-the-less.

455642[/snapback]

A smurf with weak wrists. Who would have thought a WR barely hanging on to a roster spot would be your leading WR. Not that Reed is great as the others are not.

The worst thing to see is Miami @ 2-1 :devil: