Get a load of this

1billsfan

...to Vick on the Falcons first drive which ended in a touchdown. I'm really angry at our defense right now. I'm also so glad they're getting served the biggest slice of humble pie ever. Who are they to talk smack after getting their faces shoved in the previous week? Malarkey has completely lost control of this bunch. What a bunch of jerks. I think people need to move their anger away from Losman and towards the defense and coaching staff. At least Losman has an excuse for bad play.

From the Buffalo News:

Quote of the day: Mora on Vick: "Mike is such a great competitor that if somebody challenges him, whether it's in the media or a player from another team taking a shot at him like we had on the first drive, I think that gets him going a little bit."

http://www.buffalonews.com/editorial/20050...?tbd1051085.asp

...to Vick on the Falcons first drive which ended in a touchdown. I'm really angry at our defense right now. I'm also so glad they're getting served the biggest slice of humble pie ever. Who are they to talk smack after getting their faces shoved in the previous week? Malarkey has completely lost control of this bunch. What a bunch of jerks. I think people need to move their anger away from Losman and towards the defense and coaching staff. At least Losman has an excuse for bad play.

From the Buffalo News:

Quote of the day: Mora on Vick: "Mike is such a great competitor that if somebody challenges him, whether it's in the media or a player from another team taking a shot at him like we had on the first drive, I think that gets him going a little bit."

http://www.buffalonews.com/editorial/20050...?tbd1051085.asp

455520[/snapback]

That quote's referring to the late hits they put on him...the two personal fouls. Not smack talk. Sheesh.... :(

That quote's referring to the late hits they put on him...the two personal fouls.  Not smack talk.  Sheesh.... :devil:

455531[/snapback]

I think 1billsfan is just itching for this thread to fall into oblivion.

I'm not in the mood for that. Lets just bump it and let another round of TDBers have a chance to read it.