(LAMP) No New Orleans

30dive

So now it is the Jets game at Orchard Park.

Now please don’t get me wrong, I am not crying about anything, I know, I know the people in Louisiana have it much harder than I’ll ever have it, but……

My wife and I were very happy, we were going to spend a great weekend in New Orleans Louisiana, together, alone, no kids, and finish the weekend watching the Bills play the Saints. Well you all know what happened next. Well we were still going to make this thing work, we would go to San Antonio, but, alas the Airlines said “sure, we would be happy to change your reservation and no sir, we won’t charge you for it,” and then she goes on to say…..”Oh you must have gotten a great deal when you bought these tickets, because it is going to cost you about $178.00 more per ticket (that’s $356.00 ) to fly to San Antonio” Needless to say I was not happy, but I’m pretty determined to go and was ready to fork over the money. But nooooo, some of you know I coach HS football, our Friday night game was moved from Friday to Saturday(What else could go wrong), and so with this I would need to miss a game, which really is not an option. So I’m whining to my wife and kids and my oldest daughter says why don’t you guys just go to another game, and could we (our two daughters) go??? With that said and my face a couple shades of red, I proceeded to purchase four tickets to the Jets game. The tickets arrived Saturday, so the whole 30dive clan will be at the Bills-Jets game, it will be our kids first “regular season game”, they’ve seen the Bills play in pre-season, and although I was really looking forward to spending time in the Big Easy ALONE with my wife, meeting some of you fellow Bills fans down there, I have to admit, I am looking forward to spending a Sunday afternoon in Orchard park with my three girls.

Oh……Can anyone recommend a tailgate we would enjoy?????