list of Buffalo hotels?

jdubs

My gf and I are coming up from CT. for the Jets/Bills game at the Ralph. I heard a couple people mention a post about area hotels. Does anyone know where I can find this post? I tried searching for t but I couldn't find it.

It's cool, I found a special for football fans at the Buffalo airport hampton inn - $99 a night.  Thanks tho!

455444[/snapback]

Personally, I'd recommend against staying near the airport. The traffic through the I-90, I-190, Rt 400 interchanges can be tough before the gamr and brutal afterwards.

If you like Hampton Inns:

- there is one downtown on Delaware and Chippewa if you want to be near nightlife.

- there is one on Slade Ave in West Seneca if you want to be near the Stadium

There is some good information in <this thread>

Personally, I'd recommend against staying near the airport.  The traffic through the I-90, I-190, Rt 400 interchanges can be tough before the gamr and brutal afterwards.

If you like Hampton Inns:

- there is one downtown on Delaware and Chippewa if you want to be near nightlife.

- there is one on Slade Ave in West Seneca if you want to be near the Stadium

There is some good information in <this thread>

455562[/snapback]

Would you happen to have a link? Also do you know if they have any special rates or anything?

I recommend the Tally Ho-Tel at the Hamburg exit on I90 (Camp Road). It is ~4 miles from the stadium and really reasonable.

I originally had a reservation at the Holiday Inn on Camp Road for $109 and cancelled after calling the Tally Ho-Tel and lining one up for $59.

It doesn't look like much from the outside (typical townie motel), but the room was very clean, it had a table w/ 2 chairs, and even a small couch. I'll be staying there for the rest of my trips to WNY.

Call them at: 716-648-2000

Would you happen to have a link?  Also do you know if they have any special rates or anything?

455722[/snapback]

I can't really tell you about rates.

But Yahoo! Yellow Pages is wonderful. The one is West Seneeca is Hampton Inn Buffalo South. The one downtown is Hampton Inn Stes Buffalo.

Here's a link for other hotels near chippewa. I'd recommend the Hyatt or the Comfort Suites as conveniently located

My gf and I are coming up from CT. for the Jets/Bills game at the Ralph.  I heard a couple people mention a post about area hotels.  Does anyone know where I can find this post?  I tried searching for t but I couldn't find it.

455097[/snapback]

I have a list of hotels sorted by distance which I have not updated since 2003 but should be fairly current:

http://members.cox.net/billswatch/buffalo/hotels.html

It used to have links to info on each hotel but the site I linked to before MapsOnUs has been lobotomized so I removed all external links.