I missed the game due to technical difficulties.

PIZ

I'd appreciate it. I thought I had my bases covered. I had my VCR, yes VCR, set to tape my Sunday Ticket, but since the game was on a local channel it was blacked out. So I taped the CBS channel but the game was on FOX. Was Losman as bad as his numbers? Was Willis as good as his numbers? Will Holcolme start this weekend? What about Spikes? How was he injured? How did his replacement do?

I'd appreciate it.  I thought I had my bases covered.  I had my VCR, yes VCR, set to tape my Sunday Ticket, but since the game was on a local channel it was blacked out.  So I taped the CBS channel but the game was on FOX.  Was Losman as bad as his numbers?  Was Willis as good as his numbers?  Will Holcolme start this weekend?  What about Spikes?  How was he injured?  How did his replacement do?

455086[/snapback]

You could try reading the threads here... Or go to http://www.twobillsdrive.com and read the articles there.

CW

I'd appreciate it.  I thought I had my bases covered.  I had my VCR, yes VCR, set to tape my Sunday Ticket, but since the game was on a local channel it was blacked out.  So I taped the CBS channel but the game was on FOX.  Was Losman as bad as his numbers?  Was Willis as good as his numbers?  Will Holcolme start this weekend?  What about Spikes?  How was he injured?  How did his replacement do?

455086[/snapback]

We were out hit, and out coached on both sides of the ball.

Color me concerned on our offensive play calling i.e. Clements.

Our QB sucked.

Our OL sucked.

Our D sucked.

Our ST sucked.

The coaches sucked.

The officiating sucked.

We're going to suck for a long time.

We'll never stop sucking.

If you don't believe we suck, then you suck.

Pretty much the way it was reported here for the past 12 hours.

Our QB sucked.

Our OL sucked.

Our D sucked.

Our ST sucked.

The coaches sucked.

The officiating sucked.

455093[/snapback]

:(

You a bad mutha...SHUT YO MOUTH

Our QB sucked.

Our OL sucked.

Our D sucked.

Our ST sucked.

The coaches sucked.

The officiating sucked.

455093[/snapback]

You forgot it's all a plot to get the 1st pick next year, move us to LA with Leinart (sp??) from USC, and sell out for the next 8-10 with the local college hero. They will be known as Your Buffalo Bills from Los Angeles.

Our QB sucked.

Our OL sucked.

Our D sucked.

Our ST sucked.

The coaches sucked.

The officiating sucked.

455093[/snapback]

How many people still alive for your contest LA? I know I'm still in it.

How many people still alive for your contest LA? I know I'm still in it.

455100[/snapback]

Spent the past four days at a golf getaway in Havasu drinking beer, swinging golf clubs and staring at river jumblies, so I didn't have time to look it over. I'm off to a 10 a.m. appointment and will check it out when I get back.

Yeah, I started there, but you get bits and pieces, rather than 1 summary.

455114[/snapback]

You can pretty much take any of the bits ("We played terribly in phase X") and apply it unilaterally to the entire team (except McGahee).

Sad :(

CW

You can pretty much take any of the bits ("We played terribly in phase X") and apply it unilaterally to the entire team (except McGahee).

Sad :)

CW

455119[/snapback]

But Mcgahee tripped.

BTW, Mcgahee did have a couple of good blocks in the game. CTM and I were both commenting that it couldn't have been him, as we read here that Mcgahee sucks blocking. :(

But Mcgahee tripped.

BTW, Mcgahee did have a couple of good blocks in the game. CTM and I were both commenting that it couldn't have been him, as we read here that Mcgahee sucks blocking.  :(

455124[/snapback]

Yeah, WM tripping on nothing was sad... :)

He put a devestating block on someone -- flipped the guy in the air, very cool. I've always been a proponent of WMs blocking abilities.

CW

Lindell continued to shine. Moorman continued to struggle, by his standards anyway.

Our defensive line played like a crap, which in turn made our linebackers struggle. Troy Vincent had his worst game in a Bills uniform. Takeo was lost for the season, which made a bad day a simply awful one. Frankly, I don't know how our defense is going to bounce back without that guy's ability and leadership out on the field.

J.P. and the receivers couldn't exploit the fact that the Falcon secondary were dropping like flies.

The biggest plus was Willis McGahee. Not only did he pretty much keep his mouth shut last week while his own coach repeatedly called him out, but he showed his competitive side by coming out and having a very good game. He blocked well and ran extremely well. He could have sulked, but he didn't.

But outside of Willis and Lindell, there wasn't much else to cheer for. People will blame Drew Bledsoe, Travis Henry, Tom Brady, Derek Jeter, bad breaks, crooked refs, genital warts, and anything else on the loss. I don't know who or what is to blame. I just know that we were within striking distance the entire second half, yet I never thought for one second that we were going to win unless there was a defensive or special teams touchdown. It just didn't have a feel of a game we were going to win.

455093[/snapback]

I disagree. Rather, if you think this team is overrated and the QB sucks, you'll get driven out of TBD by TD's DeathSquad. I was at the game yesterday and I'll call a spade when I see one. Losman was horrible. As bad as everyone played yesterday, any decent QB in the league would have won that game for us. Period.

But as TD's DeathSquad states, "wait until next year, we'll be great."

That's there motto: year in, year out. Kinda of like that "Free Beer Tomorrow" sign at many bars.

I just know that we were within striking distance the entire second half, yet I never thought for one second that we were going to win unless there was a defensive or special teams touchdown. It just didn't have a feel of a game we were going to win.

455155[/snapback]

Reminded me of the game we played in Dallas when Drew was here. We stayed within a touchdown all game but that 7 points felt like 30. I watched and wished for it the whole game, but even when we got the fumbled punt at the end I just couldn't see us getting it done.

Reminded me of the game we played in Dallas when Drew was here. We stayed within a touchdown all game but that 7 points felt like 30. I watched and wished for it the whole game, but even when we got the fumbled punt at the end I just couldn't see us getting it done.

455174[/snapback]

Thats exactly how I felt during this game. Even though we were close, there was never a feeling that we could do it. The Bills did not deserve a victory at all and were not playing well enough to get you excited that they might get lucky.