Willis- It's the shoes

Willis wasn't making many yards and was sitting on the bench. Then across the field from the tunnel runs Woody(the Equip mgr) with a pair of shoes. He ran right to Willis and they changed shoes(cleats) Like magic he started to play better. :blush::doh: It wasn't good enough. :(<_< maybe we need new equipment.

Fairy Godmother, please let the Bills win.

It's hidden  indicators like this that really help our understanding of the game.

Unfortunately I have no idea what it means.

454858[/snapback]

It means the equipment manager screwed up at the beginning of the game and gave Willis the wrong shoes/cleats. :(

CW

JP - it's the hair.

Really, #89. My s-i-l is a hairdresser. If he can't afford a haircut at this point (I would charge him ~$400 for the gas to run the lawnmower necessary to cut through that rug), maybe I can make an appointment for him at my own special yardwork or apple pie exchange.

She will, of course, ask about his love life and try to foment soap-opera drama while he's sitting in the chair.

Willis wasn't making many yards and was sitting on the bench.  Then across the field from the tunnel runs Woody(the Equip mgr) with a pair of shoes.  He ran right to Willis and they changed shoes(cleats)  Like magic he started to play better. :blush:  :doh: It wasn't good enough. :(  <_< maybe we need new equipment.

Fairy Godmother, please let the Bills win.

454854[/snapback]

The cleats he changed into were the ones in which he fell down with nobody within 10 yards of him after he busted into the secondary in the 4th quarter, right?

I'm glad Willis ran harder yesterday, but he could have had over 200 yards without that slip and several other runs that he "almost" broke.

The Ralph fake grass is the worst in the league.  Guys are slipping on that stuff in dry weather every game.  That's what they get for using the company that went bankrupt less than a year after it was installed.

454875[/snapback]

Wow. That's all I can say man. WOW.

JP - it's the hair.

Really, #89. My s-i-l is a hairdresser. If he can't afford a haircut at this point (I would charge him ~$400 for the gas to run the lawnmower necessary to cut through that rug), maybe I can make an appointment for him at my own special yardwork or apple pie exchange.

She will, of course, ask about his love life and try to foment soap-opera drama while he's sitting in the chair.

454973[/snapback]

It's probably the Incubus. Someone needs to give that dude some better music.

The cleats he changed into were the ones in which he fell down with nobody within 10 yards of him after he busted into the secondary in the 4th quarter, right?

I'm glad Willis ran harder yesterday, but he could have had over 200 yards without that slip and several other runs that he "almost" broke.

454976[/snapback]

He appeared to trip over his legs while trying to cut to the outside of Moulds' block. Spray of the black rubber pellets. Me shouting at him to Get up! while he stayed down.

I too was wondering where his breakaway speed went. At 'The U' when he had those types of breaks, he put on the afterburners and didn't slow down until he got to the end zone. The weight he put on took away that burst.

454976[/snapback]

He would have had well over 200 yards if we didn't run the 4 WR sets to take advantage of the DB situation in the ATL secondary.

RUN THE BALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!