Somthing that really surprised me sunday

Adam

Was the play of our O-line against one of the stronger fronts in football.

Henry and Magahee looked good out there, and Bledsoe had good protection. While I knew it would be better than last year, I have to say that I am very happy with the progress of our OL- there is still much work to be done, but kidos to Tom Clements and Jim McNally

Henry and Magahee looked good out there, and Bledsoe had good protection. While I knew it would be better than last year, I have to say that I am very happy with the progress of our OL- there is still much work to be done, but kidos to Tom Clements and Jim McNally

32340[/snapback]

Now lets hope they can do the same to a strong Oakland front. I think we'll have pretty good success running the ball on Sunday as long as they mix in the passing game and don't just try and ram it down their throats.

Guest Guest_Mike in SoFlo_*

32340[/snapback]

Jacksonville is not a strong pass rushing team. They are known for stopping the run. In my mind, this game doesn't prove anything about the OL...next week will, if Bledsoe is sacked only once.

Jacksonville is not a strong pass rushing team. They are known for stopping the run. In my mind, this game doesn't prove anything about the OL...next week will, if Bledsoe is sacked only once.

32811[/snapback]

We should tear down Oakland's D and run all over them, Sapp....over the hill. Parrella.....over the hill, big ted......fat and old but still a force. THeir linebackers are hideous besdies N. Harris. Good Corners but Woodson held out all year then their safetys are sorry too.