QB

C

RG- Yeah, you Chris V.

DT- Both spots

HC

OC

DC

GM

The fans are doing their part,selling out and cheering loud. It's a 2 way street.

We stink up the middle on both Offense and Defense. Add poor coaching and a GM who grossly underestimated our talent in both the OL and DL.

Circle the wagons starting this week.

QB

C

RG- Yeah, you Chris V.

DT- Both spots

HC

OC

DC

GM

The fans are doing their part,selling out and cheering loud. It's a 2 way street.

We stink up the middle on both Offense and Defense. Add poor coaching and a GM who grossly underestimated our talent in both the OL and DL.

454697[/snapback]

You're happy w/ the left side of the OL? Hmm...

QB

C

RG- Yeah, you Chris V.

DT- Both spots

HC

OC

DC

GM

454697[/snapback]

Mark, was CV THAT bad? On the running plays I saw, he was killing guys, and I only noticed one terrible whiff on pass protection. Of course, one can see only so much on TV.

Teague on the other hand was deplorable; perhaps getting close to a benching imo.

You're happy w/ the left side of the OL?  Hmm...

454699[/snapback]

I watched Anderson move out a few folks yesterday but whiff on one block. I watched Chris V. get overpowered many times. Teague is just brutal. I can't think of one positive to say about him any more. He gets pushed around with ease and whiffs on so many blocks.

You really think Gandy is a problem ? I must be watching a different game than most. He seems to show good form when I'm watching. Average but hardly the main problem.

It has become very dissapointing in so that this organization made up their minds to go with their young QB, which in itself is fine. Then sold us on a thrown together group of rejected 300 plus pound O-linemen, all the while this team has a stable of TE's stitting in the infimary but yet refused to go out and get a TE that could catch. JP has a great deal to learn, but I am not sure how this "kid" is going to grow up into an NFL QB when he does not have the confidence in his O-line (my words, not his...yet) nor does he have a safety valve (read TE) to go to.

I watched Anderson move out a few folks yesterday but whiff on one block. I watched Chris V. get overpowered many times. Teague is just brutal. I can't think of one positive to say about him any more. He gets pushed around with ease and whiffs on so many blocks.

You really think Gandy is a problem ? I must be watching a different game than most. He seems to show good form when I'm watching. Average but hardly the main problem.

454704[/snapback]

Can't say I disagree w/ you on Teague. But, then again, I was not sold on him when he was brought here, either @ C or OT.

Villarrial certainly had a rough start yesterday. I don't know if I'd say he's had a rough season so far, though.

After the first game, I thought both Gandy and Anderson would be better suited in a drive blocking scheme, maybe something similar to what Dallas ran in their heyday in the 90s. Well, after the last 2 starts, I just don't know. Gandy has made some nice blocks, but I still don't see him dominating his opponent w/ any regularity. Bennie has been getting pushed around a lot more than a guy his size should be. I still have to go back over the tivo of yesterday's game, so I'll be sure to watch them closely again.

QB

C

RG- Yeah, you Chris V.

DT- Both spots

HC

OC

DC

GM

454697[/snapback]

Not sure I completely agree with you assessment. Look at what Miami has done with basically the same Oline and defense as last year. I think coaching at this point would be the first choice. DT is a huge problem as well. QB, lets wait until later in the year. But with the poor play calling, and issues on the oline, it's hard to tell if it's JP or the line that is the problem.

454704[/snapback]

We seem to have a large number of OL players who can fit under the broad category of "average." Put several "average" players next to each other (for example: Gandy, Anderson, and Teague) and somehow the final product is much less than average.

We seem to have a large number of OL players who can fit under the broad category of "average." Put several "average" players next to each other (for example: Gandy, Anderson, and Teague) and somehow the final product is much less than average.

454720[/snapback]

The sad thing is that this shoddy buch is an improvement from the "Ostroski Era."

I agree with each and every poster who stated that selling tickets is a big factor in the decisions that TD makes on draft day. How could any Bills fan look at the mess we have up front and justify the selection of Roscoe Parrish?

The Bills have an extra 3rd next season. They need to focus on both lines so they can become a strong football team, instead of one that can be pushed around. Nothing else will do.