Atlanta-Miami Fans at the bar

Ghost of BiB

Would you like to point out a message where I blamed you?  You have a guilty conscience. 

Oh and Rich do that again, and I might have to get violent with you.  :(

454956[/snapback]

"when some **** was throwing french fries at me"

You being you, it's only natural to assume that "****" is a misspelling of "Crap Throwing Monkey".

"when some **** was throwing french fries at me"

You being you, it's only natural to assume that "****" is a misspelling of "Crap Throwing Monkey".

455148[/snapback]

I know who did it. I just to see if the culprit was man enough. Obviously he is too much of a kitty. :(

Yeah didn't think our cute little blonde waitress would have appreciated it.

455038[/snapback]

What's this "ours" crap? I was there at 11 getting things together, we're buds now. Who do you think got me the high chair? I only got one because I thought you and Sarama could share.

Table next to me has 3 Falcon and 1 Miami fan. As we banter through the game, I make a bet that if the Bills win, and the Fins lose, they buy a round of martinis for my table (R.Rich and SDS don't drink martinis, so you see my method here...).

Can't lose that bet, right? No way. I was drinking GOOD vodka, too.

I have to say that they were extremely gracious in not holding me to it, even when I insisted. They seemed to think the day was was perfect enough. So, guess there are a few decent fans of other teams out there after all.

Buffalo chokes, Miami wins, New England pulls it out with Pittsburgh...ah, that's just the kind of football day my momma told me I'd get somedays.

Just want to thank everybody for making the trip (KRC and Mrs, CTM and Mrs, VABills and daughter, R.Rich, Scooter, the professor and MaryAnne)  - I really enjoyed watching the game with y'all , and the good conversation despite the outcome. Friends make even an abortion like that an enjoyable time.

454685[/snapback]

Wow, good times. Maybe one of these days, the wife and I can come and join the good company?