Atlanta-Miami Fans at the bar

Ghost of BiB

Table next to me has 3 Falcon and 1 Miami fan. As we banter through the game, I make a bet that if the Bills win, and the Fins lose, they buy a round of martinis for my table (R.Rich and SDS don't drink martinis, so you see my method here...).

Can't lose that bet, right? No way. I was drinking GOOD vodka, too.

I have to say that they were extremely gracious in not holding me to it, even when I insisted. They seemed to think the day was was perfect enough. So, guess there are a few decent fans of other teams out there after all.

Buffalo chokes, Miami wins, New England pulls it out with Pittsburgh...ah, that's just the kind of football day my momma told me I'd get somedays.

Just want to thank everybody for making the trip (KRC and Mrs, CTM and Mrs, VABills and daughter, R.Rich, Scooter, the professor and MaryAnne) - I really enjoyed watching the game with y'all , and the good conversation despite the outcome. Friends make even an abortion like that an enjoyable time.

I have to say that they were extremely gracious in not holding me to it, even when I insisted. They seemed to think the day was was perfect enough. So, guess there are a few decent fans of other teams out there after all.

454685[/snapback]

Glad you insisted, and glad that there are other Dolfans out there that give us a decent name. After all, for every dude like the one at the bar, there's a BF.

Glad you insisted, and glad that there are other Dolfans out there that give us a decent name. After all, for every dude like the one at the bar, there's a BF.

454705[/snapback]

We had a BF at our bar yesterday...dont know who the guy was rooting for, but he had a red sox shirt on and was being outright obnoxious talking smack about every bad play the bills made...not just some ribbing, but he was being a real ****...all 15 of us wanted to pound the ever loving hell out of him...

mazzholes, especially boston fans, have got to be the worst group of fans anywhere...stupid arrogant bandwagon morons... :(

We had a BF at our bar yesterday...dont know who the guy was rooting for, but he had a red sox shirt on and was being outright obnoxious talking smack about every bad play the bills made...not just some ribbing, but he was being a real ****...all 15 of us wanted to pound the ever loving hell out of him...

mazzholes, especially boston fans, have got to be the worst group of fans anywhere...stupid arrogant bandwagon morons... :(

454708[/snapback]

I only bitched on 1st down, when we didn't run the damn ball. <_<

Oh and when some **** was throwing french fries at me. :blush:

As I've pointed out to VABills, it might, just might, be the person who happened to be actually eating french fries at the time. 

So of course, he's still blaming me.  <_<

454934[/snapback]

Would you like to point out a message where I blamed you? You have a guilty conscience.

Oh and Rich do that again, and I might have to get violent with you. :(