What's really sickening

dib

Is how I have to sit here in Habana Norte and watch the Dolfelons on the news, dance all over the field, index finger upraised.

When I open the sports section I have to read about how the Felons are tied for the division lead.

Again, the Felons back into a win.

Again, the Felons back into a win.

454668[/snapback]

Ahhh, the things that bitterness makes us say. Dolphins played with the lead most of the game, and came back in the fourth to win it with a FG. Not a great way to win, but a win nonetheless. Now, how you can possibly call the Denver game "backing into a win?"

What is it with you people? You want to live near Miami, New Orleans, etc... You are going to have to deal with the disasters and stop whinning about it. If a hurricane hits too bad, you chose to be there deal with it. The Bills worse then the fish, oh well, again you chose.

Now, how you can possibly call the Denver game "backing into a win?"

Maybe because they played the Panthers.

Panthers are driving for the win. DelHomme throws a pass that even the Miami DB's cant believe. Mare kicks the winner.

They backed in.

Good for the Fins. I would have gladly backed into a win vs. Tampa or Atlanta. Clearly the NFC South is a different story from the NFC West, and the Fins have beaten the divsion's "best" team, according to the experts.

While I still don't think they are a good team, the Fins will not be the cakewalk they were last year. The joke entering the season was their QB; the Bills don't have much to say in that category.

Lets see them bring the teal pants up to Buffalo and win in 2 weeks.

Now, how you can possibly call the Denver game "backing into a win?" 

Maybe because they played the Panthers.

Panthers are driving for the win. DelHomme throws a pass that even the Miami DB's cant believe.  Mare kicks the winner.

They backed in.

454744[/snapback]

Ok, so I'll give you that. Yesterday's win can be called "backing in." But again, I ask you, how was the week one game "backing in?" You're quoting me, but not even answering my question.

Good for the Fins.  I would have gladly backed into a win vs. Tampa or Atlanta.  Clearly the NFC South is a different story from the NFC West, and the Fins have beaten the divsion's "best" team, according to the experts.

While I still don't think they are a good team, the Fins will not be the cakewalk they were last year.  The joke entering the season was their QB; the Bills don't have much to say in that category.

Lets see them bring the teal pants up to Buffalo and win in 2 weeks.

454763[/snapback]

Thank you for the little bit of respect that I ask for. Miami's not going to win the SuperBowl, but we can sure beat contenders, and hang with most of the teams in the NFL. I think 8-8 is not as much of a stretch as I thought during the pres-season.