My 5 points from the game yesterday

OnTheRocks

1. It's official. The Bills miss Pat Williams

2. Should Willis McGahee call Mularky out for not coaching well two weeks in a row?

3. I don't get all this nonsense about refs throwing flags and picking them up with "no penalty". if a ref throws a flag....he should call the penalty he may or may not have seen and then let each team decide if they want to challenge the call by review. I think the Bills got screwed on this crap a couple of times.

4. Should Wyche come down to the sidelines to keep his star QB calm during the game? There are two camps on JP Losman. Those who want him benched immediately and those who want him to stay in there and learn baptism by fire at the expense of the entire team for an entire season. I am in the latter group. However....if the only weakness is the absolute inability for the QB to complete a pass...my position might need to be reconsidered. His passes are all over the place. Untill his first interception of the season yesterday I was beginning to wonder if he could complete an interception since there have been 4 passes that have come off the hands of opponents.

5. On the bright side....I loved the way Willis ran the ball yesterday!

1.  It's official.  The Bills miss Pat Williams

We knew this would happen but wasn't that a cap casualty?

2.  Should Willis McGahee call Mularky out for not coaching well two weeks in a row?

I really like this idea! :doh:

3.  I don't get all this nonsense about refs throwing flags and picking them up with "no penalty".  if a ref throws a flag....he should call the penalty he may or may not have seen and then let each team decide if they want to challenge the call by review.  I think the Bills got screwed on this crap a couple of times.

Can you throw the flag for a penalty? I mean you can review a lot of things, but penalties? What did I miss? <_<

4.  Should Wyche come down to the sidelines to keep his star QB calm during the game?  There are two camps on JP Losman.  Those who want him benched immediately and those who want him to stay in there and learn baptism by fire at the expense of the entire team for an entire season.  I am in the latter group.  However....if the only weakness is the absolute inability for the QB to complete a pass...my position might need to be reconsidered.  His passes are all over the place.  Untill his first interception of the season yesterday I was beginning to wonder if he could complete an interception since there have been 4 passes that have come off the hands of opponents.

Yes, and he should bring his teddie bear and blankie, too. :(

I agree - leave him in. The Bills need to commit to a QB even if it only means they actually have a plan. As many have said, a rookie will take a year or more to gel.

5.  On the bright side....I loved the way Willis ran the ball yesterday!

North and South! :blush:

6. If a QB is playing the role of an RB, hit him like an RB unless he slides - put that GD flag away. (not counting when Vick was slapped in the face).