You guys are all wrong, get used to it

Kelly the Dog

JP is great and all he has to do is manage the game and we will be in the playoffs

JP sucks and we never should have let Bledsoe go.

This defense is one of the best ever.

This defense sucks and is way overrated.

Willis is slow and sluggish.

Willis is awesome and one of the best runners in the league.

Edwards is fine and we won't miss Phat Pat.

Edwards stinks and we cannot stop the run.

We have a great pair of WRs.

Our receivers cannot get open against a bunch of back-ups.

Each week, not only does the Hot Pockets crowd go insane, but they go insane about different things, totally forgetting what they went insane for the week before. I always thought we should be 2-2 after the first fourth of the season. We need to win next week but this team is going to be on a rollercoaster the entire season, as should have been expected.

The only thing I know for sure is that NONE of you have any clue as to whether JP is going to be a good quarterback in this league. And TD has not a clue and MM has not a clue and JP himself doesn't know. It has yet to be determined and won't be determined for about two years.

The only thing I know for sure is that NONE of you have any clue as to whether JP is going to be a good quarterback in this league. And TD has not a clue and MM has not a clue and JP himself doesn't know. It has yet to be determined and won't be determined for about two years.

454387[/snapback]

Exactly.

JP is great and all he has to do is manage the game and we will be in the playoffs

Each week, not only does the Hot Pockets crowd go insane, but they go insane about different things, totally forgetting what they went insane for the week before. I always thought we should be 2-2 after the first fourth of the season. We need to win next week but this team is going to be on a rollercoaster the entire season, as should have been expected.

454387[/snapback]

I agree on JP 100%.

I think most people anticipated JP to be a roller coaster, but nearly everyone banked on the Defense being good enough to support the growing pains of a young QB. But over the past two weeks that security blanket has been yanked away and now people are going a bit bonkers.

The fact is now that there are no certanties with this Buffalo team (as if there ever was). We can't bank on the Defense shutting down every opponent. There will be games where the Offense is good, and games when the offense is bad. But without the certainty of a dominating defense, how can we possibley know what to expect the rest of the year?

There could (and I think will be) games where the Defense plays up to our expectations and the team will win. I just don't think there will be as many as those types of games as we had originally expected...especially with Spikes out for an extended period of time.

Should we throw in the towel on the season? Absoultey not! As the cliche goes, "on any given Sunday..."

Nothing could more aptley describe the rest of the season for these Bills.

But I say, "GO BILLS!"

I agree on JP 100%.

I think most people anticipated JP to be a roller coaster, but nearly everyone banked on the Defense being good enough to support the growing pains of a young QB. But over the past two weeks that security blanket has been yanked away and now people are going a bit bonkers.

The fact is now that there are no certanties with this Buffalo team (as if there ever was). We can't bank on the Defense shutting down every opponent. There will be games where the Offense is good, and games when the offense is bad. But without the certainty of a dominating defense, how can we possibley know what to expect the rest of the year?

There could (and I think will be) games where the Defense plays up to our expectations and the team will win. I just don't think there will be as many as those types of games as we had originally expected...especially with Spikes out for an extended period of time.

Should we throw in the towel on the season? Absoultey not! As the cliche goes, "on any given Sunday..."

But I say, "GO BILLS!"

454413[/snapback]

Nice post, tgreg.

The fact is our season is already done after three games, we have a rookie QB who can't throw an out route and our defense has been exposed and with TKO probably more than likely being out for the season, were finished

454430[/snapback]

That is true. Look at the schedule. Anything less than 5-2 going into that NE game and we have a 0.00% chance of seeing the playoffs.

It is true that we don't know if Losman will be a good QB. It's pretty clear that he can't play RIGHT NOW though.

454387[/snapback]

>>>>It has yet to be determined and won't be determined for about two years.<<<<<

Before the season, you were ready to write off the Bills chances of winning for about 2 years? I didn't get that impression.

>>>>It has yet to be determined and won't be determined for about two years.<<<<<

Before the season, you were ready to write off the Bills chances of winning for about 2 years? I didn't get that impression.

454473[/snapback]

Not to speak for the man, but Kelly is not writing off the Bills. He is just saying we can't predict anything with this team BECAUSE JP is still an unknown quantity.

The Bills could very well rip off 8 in a row. They could lose 8 in a row. The point is, we should just brace ourselves for the ride.

454473[/snapback]

No, and I am not writing off this season now either. JP does not have to have a great or even very good season for the Bills to have a good or very good season this year. He needs to be adequate and the defense and special teams have to be very good. Neither of them is happening now. I expect JP to be pretty good in about half of his games this year though. Right now, he is 1-2.

That is true.  Look at the schedule.  Anything less than 5-2 going into that NE game and we have a 0.00% chance of seeing the playoffs.

It is true that we don't know if Losman will be a good QB.  It's pretty clear that he can't play RIGHT NOW though.

454465[/snapback]

No, we don't know that at all. Did we know after game one that he could play pretty well and be a caretaker who could win games by not making mistakes? No, even though he did it.

I agree on JP 100%.

But I say, "GO BILLS!"

454413[/snapback]

Great post

No, and I am not writing off this season now either. JP does not have to have a great or even very good season for the Bills to have a good or very good season this year. He needs to be adequate and the defense and special teams have to be very good. Neither of them is happening now. I expect JP to be pretty good in about half of his games this year though. Right now, he is 1-2.

454476[/snapback]

JP Losman is a cocky young qb who is learning the NFL on a football team with no blocking. I hope that he can develop before he gets seriously injured.

Hey, Parrish should be back in a few weeks! Things can only get better! :P

Guest BackInDaDay
JP Losman is a cocky young qb who is learning the NFL on a football team with no blocking. I hope that he can develop before he gets seriously injured.

Hey, Parrish should be back in a few weeks! Things can only get better!  :P

454488[/snapback]

If you're saying that Parrish can jump right in and make an impact on ST returns, I agree. It will also be nice to get Clements out of there (if he's still in there - didn't see today's game). But I don't know how well he'll do in an O where even the veteran Moulds can't get the ball (yet! 0:) ).

If you're saying that Parrish can jump right in and make an impact on ST returns, I agree.  It will also be nice to get Clements out of there (if he's still in there - didn't see today's game).  But I don't know how well he'll do in an O where even the veteran Moulds can't get the ball (yet!  :P ).

454494[/snapback]

No, I was being a smartass. Nobody will have ANY impact on a football team that cannot block. 0:)

If you're saying that Parrish can jump right in and make an impact on ST returns, I agree.  It will also be nice to get Clements out of there (if he's still in there - didn't see today's game).  But I don't know how well he'll do in an O where even the veteran Moulds can't get the ball (yet!  :P ).

454494[/snapback]

Freddy Smith was returning punts today.

Whenever anyone down here asked me about Losman, I always stated that he was a "prospect". That he LOOKS like he has the tools, but with zero game time, there is just no way to tell what he can be. Anyone who states they know (knew) more than that is full of sh--.

454413[/snapback]

Yep. :(

Nice post, tgreg.