A Few Quick Thoughts

Bill from NYC

1) Trey Teague is a UFA after this year, correct? I hope he is tossed out of Buffalo like a frisbee. In fact, Preston should be playing now. Not even the "McNally of Oz" can save him. He sucks.

2) Josh Reed looks OK from the slot. Who would have thought so?

3) Where is this "cannon" I was supposed to be seeing from JP? Cannon? OK.

4) Are we over our worship of Jerry Gray? Imo he is good, but he has a lot of talent to work with. If he goes, he goes.

5) I hate to say this because he is a favorite of mine, but Sam Adams doesn't appear to be doing such a good job this year.

6) Miami and Chicago had perhaps the worst OLs in football last year. We have starting OTs that couldn't even make these dismal squads. I guess that once they are sprinkled with McNally Dust they will be pro-bowlers, but it is taking too long.

7) I wish we would have won the Pittsburgh game last season. I hate bruised egos, I really do.

8) Angelo Crowell is a good fotball player. So is Josh Stamer. WE have the best coverage special teams in the NFL. I knew I could find some good news.

9 I am probably mistaken, but I think that it it time to put in Holcombe. It will happen soon enough anyway; why wait? Between our OL, and those forward dives, JP is soon to be maimed.

10) GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1