The fans of the Buffalo Bills are the GREATEST fan

NavyBillsFan

Im not starting a fight here with others, but I hope to hit a point here with everyone loyal.

The fans of the Buffalo Bills are the GREATEST fans in the NFL!

We have taken some of the hardest blows a team can take in the 70's-80's, and the Super Bowl losses of the 90's

We as fans deserve a winner and there are no fans who are the most loyal.

I think the majority are getting tired of the same thing every season and having to take steps back to build a winner. This team has been building for 10 years and we have seen teams rise past us (Balt, TB, NE). Now we are seeing teams like the Bengals on the rise while we watch our Bills do the same thing year in and year out. We are losing players to FA and replacements are just worthless. I have grown very tired of this team but I do love them. Id love for dear Ralph to sit down and take a look at the whole picture with this team. We need changes guys, top to bottom! The changes cant be 3rd rated waver wire free agents and half ass morons from TD's Pittsburgh era. I really dont care about what happened with Bill Cowher and TD or who got fired because of who. Know what, TD was the weakest link! That team has a winner EVERY year so that goes to show what TD is worth. TD needs to pull his head clear out of his ass, its been rammed up there since he was fired from Pittsburgh. We have gave up numerous first round picks for half ass QB's or just wasted a ton of picks on crap players.

THIS TEAM IS FRAGLE! We lose one player on D and forget it! This D is AVERAGE at best. I would no even go that far as to say average. The O line is just, well, O my GOD!

JP, young kid with talent but give me a break. He played worse than last week. WE JUST PLAYED A TEAM WITH NO SECONDARY FOLKS! Droping back throwning bombs to well covered men, overthrowing, etc.

Hats off to Willis! Great running kid! Hit those hole and kept chucking!

Coach M..... You need to find yourself and find a gameplan for this team...

O cord..... Enjoy your year, its time for you to go!

D cord..... I dont know what to think or say but forget about your HC position.

I dont know what to think or say guys. Im not the smartest guy in the world but I do know this. WE DESERVE BETTER FROM OUR BILLS!

Im not starting a fight here with others, but I hope to hit a point here with everyone loyal.

The fans of the Buffalo Bills are the GREATEST fans in the NFL!

We have taken some of the hardest blows a team can take in the 70's-80's, and  the Super Bowl losses of the 90's

We as fans deserve a winner and there are no fans who are the most loyal.

I think the majority are getting tired of the same thing every season and having to take steps back to build a winner.  This team has been building for 10 years and we have seen teams rise past us (Balt, TB, NE).  Now we are seeing teams like the Bengals on the rise while we watch our Bills do the same thing year in and year out.  We are losing players to FA and replacements are just worthless.  I have grown very tired of this team but I do love them.  Id love for dear Ralph to sit down and take a look at the whole picture with this team.  We need changes guys,  top to bottom!  The changes cant be 3rd rated waver wire free agents and half ass morons from TD's Pittsburgh era.  I really dont care about what happened with Bill Cowher and TD or who got fired because of who.  Know what, TD was the weakest link!  That team has a winner EVERY year so that goes to show what TD is worth.  TD needs to pull his head clear out of his ass,  its been rammed up there since he was fired from Pittsburgh.  We have gave up numerous first round picks for half ass QB's or just wasted a ton of picks on crap players. 

THIS TEAM IS FRAGLE!  We lose one player on D and forget it!  This D is AVERAGE at best.  I would no even go that far as to say average.  The O line is just, well, O my GOD!

JP, young kid with talent but give me a break.  He played worse than last week.  WE JUST PLAYED A TEAM WITH NO SECONDARY FOLKS!  Droping back throwning bombs to well covered men, overthrowing, etc.

Hats off to Willis!  Great running kid!  Hit those hole and kept chucking!

Coach M.....  You need to find yourself and find a gameplan for this team...

O cord.....  Enjoy your year, its time for you to go!

D cord.....  I dont know what to think or say but forget about your HC position.

I dont know what to think or say guys.  Im not the smartest guy in the world but I do know this.  WE DESERVE BETTER FROM OUR BILLS!

454127[/snapback]

With all due respect, you sound rather fragile yourself. Emotions are high after a loss, take some time.....by the way, 'we' are not the best fans not by far. Most irrational and emotive - YES. Best, not even close. The WNY 'complex' really shines on this type of board.

With all due respect, you sound rather fragile yourself.  Emotions are high after a loss, take some time.....by the way, 'we' are not the best fans not by far.  Most irrational and emotive - YES.  Best, not even close.  The WNY 'complex' really shines on this type of board.

454155[/snapback]

nailed it.

With all due respect, you sound rather fragile yourself.  Emotions are high after a loss, take some time.....by the way, 'we' are not the best fans not by far.  Most irrational and emotive - YES.  Best, not even close.  The WNY 'complex' really shines on this type of board.

454155[/snapback]

Everyone has fragile emotions. Your not human if you dont.

We are the best football fans, and your "opinion" matters not