Howabout a Holcomb

With TKO out, we should pick up RUDY!!!!

456762[/snapback]

I met the real life Rudy back in high school. At the time he was going around the country as a motivational speaker. I can only imagine how much the tax payers spent to get him to come and speak. Not a bad guy and he looks like George Costanza from Seinfeld.

Now it's ALL clear to me. You were a Flutopian.

Still burnt that the midget was sent packing by TD, are you?

456742[/snapback]

If I was a fan of guys who wore number 7 with mullets I would be in heaven right now. I was acutally an RJ guy, because I supported the starter. I was also a Bledsoe guy, because I supported the starter. I just refuse to eat another shlt sandwich at QB. If he can't get it done, put in Holcomb. Thats why he is here, so we don't flush another season.

Sorry but J.P. is NOT a big ben or a Brady ...yet he need`s more time  WATCHING and Hopefully LEARNING...or else else it`s gonna be a wasted year..with 2 losses to the FISH included...JP just look`s raw . :D

454119[/snapback]

Patience......... With time, he'll come around and next year he could be a star. This guy has a good attitude and it appears he's hungry to win and prove the critics wrong.

Fuuny thing is the people said the line sucked back when RJ played. Flutie came in and suddenly it wasn't an issue. Funny how things work sometimes.

456717[/snapback]

Certainly you know that Flutie thrived on broken plays. He was a lousy pocket passer, and made good throws while running for his life.

Are you making the contention that Nails, Spriggs, Ostroski, Fina, etc. were good? :w00t::D:lol:

You follow the Browns so closely that you claimed in another thread Holcomb couldn't beat out Couch for the starting job. :D

454417[/snapback]

I didn't say that Holcomb wasn't given the starting job- Couch fell out of favor w/Davis. It was clear all along Couch was better