Howabout a Holcomb

Sorry but J.P. is NOT a big ben or a Brady ...yet he need`s more time  WATCHING and Hopefully LEARNING...or else else it`s gonna be a wasted year..with 2 losses to the FISH included...JP just look`s raw . :P

454119[/snapback]

Holcomb wont take us anywhere- as a guy that follows both the Bills and Browns, I can tell you that.......he's a great backup to have, but as a starter.....

Sorry but J.P. is NOT a big ben or a Brady ...yet he need`s more time  WATCHING and Hopefully LEARNING...or else else it`s gonna be a wasted year..with 2 losses to the FISH included...JP just look`s raw . :P

454119[/snapback]

Sorry I think they need to keep things simple and get this kid in the flow early, Week 1 he got in flow early and played a good 1st half.

Holcomb wont take us anywhere- as a guy that follows both the Bills and Browns, I can tell you that.......he's a great backup to have, but as a starter.....

454142[/snapback]

You follow the Browns so closely that you claimed in another thread Holcomb couldn't beat out Couch for the starting job. :P

Fuuny thing is the people said the line sucked back when RJ played. Flutie came in and suddenly it wasn't an issue. Funny how things work sometimes.

456717[/snapback]

Now it's ALL clear to me. You were a Flutopian.

Still burnt that the midget was sent packing by TD, are you?

yet he need`s more time  WATCHING and Hopefully LEARNING...or else else it`s gonna be a wasted year.

454119[/snapback]

No height requirement on the retard roller coaster. Anyone can hop on. Let's put Holcomb in this year and watch this season waste away, and then be right back in the same spot next year- starting an inexperienced QB- Outstanding idea!

Maybe it just stings a bit that the Bills aren't as good as we all thought. Last year's opponents made the Bills look pretty darn good.

I know we Bills fans don't need another "next year" scenario, but to think Holcomb is the missing piece for this year is :D