there is nothing, i repeat nothing

eball

...the defense. 400 YARDS RUSHING against us in the last two weeks? allowing an 80 yard drive in the last 50 seconds of the first half? letting atlanta score TDs on their first two possessions? pathetic. you can't blame the offense -- at least not in the first half. they scored on their first three possessions. the defense was awful.

with no spikes, there will be no expectations. let's open it up, boys. let JP wing it around and see what he's made of. there's nothing to lose now; let the kid learn by doing. let him throw 30+ times. run mcgahee the other 25 plays.

...the defense.  400 YARDS RUSHING against us in the last two weeks?  allowing an 80 yard drive in the last 50 seconds of the first half?  letting atlanta score TDs on their first two possessions?  pathetic.  you can't blame the offense -- at least not in the first half.  they scored on their first three possessions.  the defense was awful.

with no spikes, there will be no expectations.  let's open it up, boys.  let JP wing it around and see what he's made of.  there's nothing to lose now; let the kid learn by doing.  let him throw 30+ times.  run mcgahee the other 25 plays.

454052[/snapback]

Well, you can blame it a little bit on the offense. I mean, if you look at the scoring:

BUF: 3 FGs, 1 TD

ATL: 3 TDs, 1 FG

That tells you a little something. We need to start scoring TDs, not FGs. And we need to stop other teams from scoring TDs.

Well, you can blame it a little bit on the offense. I mean, if you look at the scoring:

BUF: 3 FGs, 1 TD

ATL: 3 TDs, 1 FG

That tells you a little something. We need to start scoring TDs, not FGs. And we need to stop other teams from scoring TDs.

454172[/snapback]

Yeah, Atlanta's 50% conversion rate on third downs must be the O's fault too. The Bills won the time of possession (30:49 to 29:11) on a 75 degree day, so the D can't say it was tired.

...the defense.  400 YARDS RUSHING against us in the last two weeks?  allowing an 80 yard drive in the last 50 seconds of the first half?  letting atlanta score TDs on their first two possessions?  pathetic.  you can't blame the offense -- at least not in the first half.  they scored on their first three possessions.  the defense was awful.

with no spikes, there will be no expectations.  let's open it up, boys.  let JP wing it around and see what he's made of.  there's nothing to lose now; let the kid learn by doing.  let him throw 30+ times.  run mcgahee the other 25 plays.

454052[/snapback]

Maybe its just me, but this D may be the most overrated unit in all of football. By my reckoning, 3 out of last 4 games, we have been run on like a red headed step child. It is time to wake up and realize these guys are the biggest yappers in the league, with absolutely no way to back it up.