The Bills Make Me Wanna PUKE

cåblelady

Hey- if we can beat the Saints next week, we even our record....we aren't the best in the league, but hopefully we can have a halfway decent season <_<

454025[/snapback]

The Aints are going to beat us.

Americas darlings in their "Home Stadium"

Deuce McAllister,Joe Horn,Dante Stallworth. We are in real trouble next week.

454031[/snapback]

Another performance like the one today would be a great contribution to hurricane katrina relief. We'd be giving all saints fans and new orleans a reason to smile.

Another performance like the one today would be a great contribution to hurricane katrina relief. We'd be giving all saints fans and new orleans a reason to smile.

454049[/snapback]

Sorry folks! We will be 1-3 after next week. We can't stop any decent RB and McAllister is a beast. And, Vick's cousin can run too. No Spikes, No Williams, No OL, No Win!

It's the Saints home opener too. I'm sure they will play well for the evacuees.

454031[/snapback]

They are 1-2......hopefully we have a good week. I think we are capable of beating them- VERY capable

They are 1-2......hopefully we have a good week. I think we are capable of beating them- VERY capable

454057[/snapback]

I doubt it. The Saints are better than they are playing and the Bills are worse than what they are putting on the field. I was predicting an 11-5 season; it's 4-12 now.

454057[/snapback]

The Bills are CAPABLE of losing any one of their remaining 13 games. They have nothing going for them but a running back and a whole lot of bravado.

454057[/snapback]

We should have been capable of beating the Dirty Birds. When MM called for a FG on our 4th and 2 from the FREAKING 8-yard line I knew we were toast. JUST GO FOR IT MULARKEY YOU DUMB @#$% !

We should have been capable of beating the Dirty Birds. When MM called for a FG on our 4th and 2 from the FREAKING 8-yard line I knew we were toast. JUST GO FOR IT MULARKEY YOU DUMB @#$% !

454077[/snapback]

Shows you how much confidence he has in the O.

The only bright spot is that we have 2 NFC losses and maybe three after the Saints. Maybe JP and the O will get it together for conference play and especially division battles. It's kind of a quirk of the schedule that we get most of the NFC action out of the way this early

454077[/snapback]

That was the right decision to get the points. I thought Mularkey coached this game well. Hell, he went for it on 4th down on our own 30 in the middle of the 4th quarter. That was balls! It's sort of like fantasy football. You can put a great team togeether on paper and he if they don't play well, you can't blame yourself. The same applies here.

You know what the real problem is. Mularkey and TD won't let go and were going to see this Turkey start all 16 games with a great record of 4-12 because unlike great coaches and GMs like Ron Wolf and Bill Parcells, MM and TD won't cut their loses.

You know what the real problem is. Mularkey and TD won't let go and were going to see this Turkey start all 16 games with a great record of 4-12 because unlike great coaches and GMs like Ron Wolf and Bill Parcells, MM and TD won't cut their loses.

454089[/snapback]

JP is NOT a turkey. :P

454049[/snapback]

sorry folks, but if it would do that much for those people, I hope they blow us out.