Bledsoe ripping it up

Like A Mofo

The same way he picked apart the Atlanta fifth string high school secondary today. Brilliant.

453878[/snapback]

NEWS FLASH! The Atlanta defensive FRONT SEVEN is among the best in the league.

If you can't even set to throw, it doesn't MATTER how bad the secondary is.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

453884[/snapback]

So you're admitting that the problems over the last three years had little to do with the QB, and more to do with the OL...?

Of course Bledsoe looks good. The game doesn't mean anything.

Game doesn't mean anything??? <_< Please explain how a conference win doesn't mean anything to the Cowboys? Please?

CW

NEWS FLASH! The Atlanta defensive FRONT SEVEN is among the best in the league.

453884[/snapback]

Did you ever make that observation in the last three years when our line could not block the other team's rushers?

So you're admitting that the problems over the last three years had little to do with the QB, and more to do with the OL...?

453896[/snapback]

No, I'm saying that he was EQUALLY to blame for the problems we experienced last year.

At least JP can make things happen with his legs.

You must of missed the TD run Drew had. I saw that one just fine.

453927[/snapback]

You're right, I'm watching the Schittsburgh game, not the stinking cowboys.

I bet you miss Drew, don't you?

If you SERIOUSLY believe that Drew would have a better record than JP as a bills starter this year, you're NUTS.

If you SERIOUSLY believe that Drew would have a better record than JP as a bills starter this year, you're NUTS.

453934[/snapback]

You honestly don't think we would've won with Bledsoe in there today? Drew's #1 strength (that NOBODY can argue with) is that he's great at the long ball. We threw deep a lot, and they were all terrible throws. One of those is on target, and we either score or flip field position.

Neither QB would've beaten Tampa in all liklihood. But JPL had time to throw deep in the beginning of the game, and I bet that Bledsoe would've hit some.

Regardless of whether he would've or not, you can't guarantee that we wouldn't be 2-1 right now, and to call someone NUTS for a contrary opinion is rather shallow-minded.

(I would've watched the Patriots/Steelers game, but it wasn't on in HD here -- my OTA antenna isn't up yet <_< ).

CW

453934[/snapback]

Wow. What facts do you base these assumptions on? 75 yards and a 33 qb rating? A twenty yard scramble. A run out of the endzone for a safety? Four piss poor deep balls to moulds and evans? I hope to god JP turns the corner and becomes an elite quarterback, but I have a hard time believing bledsoe would not have won just as many, if not more games than JP this year.

Wow. What facts do you base these assumptions on? 75 yards and a 33 qb rating? A twenty yard scramble. A run out of the endzone for a safety? Four piss poor deep balls to moulds and evans? I hope to god JP turns the corner and becomes an elite quarterback, but I have a hard time believing bledsoe would not have won just as many, if not more games than JP this year.

453954[/snapback]

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you blind ignorance personified.

do you HONESTLY believe that Bledsoe wouldn't have taken 6 sacks in that TB game?

Come on man....were you sleeping the previous three seasons?