1-2, more then half the board....

YOOOOOO

Has anyone not jumped yet??

We have @NO, MIA, NYJ....

we will be 4-2...the gameplan will change to more run oriented team like we were in the 2nd half, run/run/pass.....

we will be 4-2 and hopefully, Mularkey will have an a better feel for Losman, Losman will have more confidence, the line can gel a bit...

All in time to open up the gameplan a bit @OAK and go 5-2....

BOOK IT....

Has anyone not jumped yet??

We have @NO, MIA, NYJ....

we will be 4-2...the gameplan will change to more run oriented team like we were in the 2nd half, run/run/pass.....

we will be 4-2 and hopefully, Mularkey will have an a better feel for Losman, Losman will have more confidence, the line can gel a bit...

All in time to open up the gameplan a bit @OAK and go 5-2....

BOOK IT....

453831[/snapback]

Quit the optimist you are! <_<

It's not the record, it's the DATA.

We have a QB who, despite talking the talk, cannot walk the walk. He continually fails to pull the trigger when he sees open receivers. Do you really think Moulds and Evans weren't open against street free agents in their secondary? JP can't pull the trigger. He has the worst problem that a QB can have- hesitancy.

And guess what folks, it's not going to change overnight. He had that problem at Tulane, too. That's all they talked about in his senior season. He was hesitant and over-relied on his legs to get things done, which resulted in him not getting it done.

Look, the facts are suggesting some damning conclusions. Drew is suddenly a much better player in Dallas, Wisenhunt led the NFL in offense with a rookie QB and a 12-year RB, is repeating this again with a free agent RB, and we have a defense that is ONCE AGAIN talked about as being THIS or THAT because we had some easy games last year, when it continually fails to get the job done when it matters most - against tough teams in tough situations.

I have turned, because the facts are there and I'm finally looking at them without allowing my opinion to be shaded by optimism.

If I thought this team could beat the patriots and panthers EVEN MIAMI this year, I"d not be sweating a 1-2 start. But this is just the beginning of the pain, people. WE're talking 2003 pain. This team is average, period.

We won't be 4-2 if the team continues to play the way they have the past two weeks.

Defensively, the team can not stop the run. ASll three teams we have next can run the ball and want to run the ball. You can't win if the other team stuffs the ball down your throat! If we can make adjustments and change that we have a chance.

The offensive needs something in the passing game and the big question is can JP get it done? Can the o-line provide him time to get it done? If the answer to either is no, how will we will 4-2?

JP can't manage this offense yet. What makes you think it will change next week?

453840[/snapback]

what a dumb statement

oh it takes TIME for QB's to gel with their team, repeat after me TIME T-I-M-E

did you really !@#$ing expect JP to be tearing up the charts after 3 games.... i expected to start the season poorly, i dont know what the season will end up with since im not amagician but i do expect us to have some improvement... if it does mean another season without playoffs, well thats life