One bright spot...

finknottle

... and I don't mean WM. I'm not as impressed as everybody here is that he was almost as productive as Dunn and Duckett.

For me the bright spot is the continued development of Terrence McGee into a solid legitimate NFL starter. Looks like his occasional good play last year was not a flash in the pan... This is critical given the probability of losing NC.

... and I don't mean WM.  I'm not as impressed as everybody here is that he was almost  as productive as Dunn and Duckett.

For me the bright spot is the continued development of Terrence McGee into a solid legitimate NFL starter.  Looks like his occasional good play last year was not a flash in the pan...  This is critical given the probability of losing NC.

453769[/snapback]

We will need him next year when Nate Clements hits the road.

... and I don't mean WM.  I'm not as impressed as everybody here is that he was almost  as productive as Dunn and Duckett.

For me the bright spot is the continued development of Terrence McGee into a solid legitimate NFL starter.  Looks like his occasional good play last year was not a flash in the pan...  This is critical given the probability of losing NC.

453769[/snapback]

McGee was directly responsible for one of the TDs. The Bills are in a zone D, the LB passes the WR off to McGee's zone...but he's not there as he bit and moved forward thinking Vick was going to run with the ball. I'll have to look at my tivo to make sure I'm correct on this, but I'm pretty sure I am.

McGee was directly responsible for one of the TDs.  The Bills are in a zone D, the LB passes the WR off to McGee's zone...but he's not there as he bit and moved forward thinking Vick was going to run with the ball.  I'll have to look at my tivo to make sure I'm correct on this, but I'm pretty sure I am.

453791[/snapback]

I was wondering who was supposed to be back there. I thought the LB handoff should have been to a safety, but could have been Mcgee now that you mention it. There was nothing deep 2 or 3 times where the LB passed off to noone.

McGee was directly responsible for one of the TDs.  The Bills are in a zone D, the LB passes the WR off to McGee's zone...but he's not there as he bit and moved forward thinking Vick was going to run with the ball.  I'll have to look at my tivo to make sure I'm correct on this, but I'm pretty sure I am.

453791[/snapback]

Thanks - I musta missed that what with all the cringing and closing my eyes in dread...

Still, I did see him make a good number of plays. And I'm not expecting him to be great - I just consider us fortunate if he pans out as a decent starter.