Blame this on on Mularkey

muddy waters

If Willis gets tired, put Gates in there and let him pound away, then go back to Willis.

453600[/snapback]

Gates was inactive along with Matthews, Parrish, Leonhard, M.Williams, Geisinger, Euhus and Sape. Hard to make play when you are not active. Someone would need to be thrown out of game to activate him.

Gates was inactive along with Matthews, Parrish, Leonhard,  M.Williams, Geisinger, Euhus and Sape.  Hard to make play when you are not active.  Someone would need to be thrown out of game to activate him.

453796[/snapback]

yeah, I know.....I just think they should have run the ball more....but I've said that about a million times, so I'm going to shut up now.....lol

Um, JP had like 70 yards lol.....I think it's safe to assume we weren't exactly threatening them with killer passes, yet Willis was still running all over the place.

I dunno....whatever lol.....I guess to me it just makes sense to keep doing something that is working instead of trying to find new ways to fail at something that's not. Call me crazy  <_<

453725[/snapback]

Don't confuse JP's lack of success in hitting some throws with the effect it had on the D. The defense has to respect EM and LE if they are targets and keep the safeties back. The only place you can run every play is on Madden...

Don't confuse JP's lack of success in hitting some throws with the effect it had on the D.  The defense has to respect EM and LE if they are targets and keep the safeties back.  The only place you can run every play is on Madden...

453820[/snapback]

I'm not saying run EVERY play.....I'm saying we needed to get the ball to the endzone, and there was one way that was WORKING in moving the ball in that direction.

We can agree to disagree, bro....it's cool.

I'm not saying run EVERY play.....I'm saying we needed to get the ball to the endzone, and there was one way that was WORKING in moving the ball in that direction.

We can agree to disagree, bro....it's cool.

453827[/snapback]

Peace, man! <_<

(the answer's probably somewhere in between)