To keep things in perspective...

Wiz

I'm finished with the cycle of emotions that I typically go through when this team loses, now to put things in perspective:

First off, this team has looked like sh^t the past two weeks and I was expecting better. I bought into the hype Fletcher was putting forth saying they want to be one of the best defenses ever, etc... However, even last year, our defense was not dominating--remember Pittsburgh? Secondly, nobody truly expected this offense not to struggle. We have a new qb and a new left side of o-line.

Our defense should come around. JP should improve and, if not, Holcomb can do the job if WM has games similar to today.

If we can win next week against NO and be 2-2, with the other teams in the conference losing games, our chances are still alive.

I'm finished with the cycle of emotions that I typically go through when this team loses, now to put things in perspective:

First off, this team has looked like sh^t the past two weeks and I was expecting better.  I bought into the hype Fletcher was putting forth saying they want to be one of the best defenses ever, etc... However, even last year, our defense was not dominating--remember Pittsburgh?  Secondly, nobody truly expected this offense not to struggle.  We have a new qb and a new left side of o-line.   

Our defense should come around.  JP should improve and, if not, Holcomb can do the job if WM has games similar to today. 

If we can win next week against NO and be 2-2, with the other teams in the conference losing games, our chances are still alive.

453475[/snapback]

Yeah, in terms of our division, I think we're still okay.....the Pats are hopefully going to lose to Pitt today, and I don't think anyone really takes Miami all THAT seriously at 2-1. So we'll be in a tie with the Jets and Pats....could be worse. We win our next two, we'll be 3-2 and at least in a tie for first.

Honestly, this is a very average football team. They have been unable to beat good teams. I don't know what the future will be. The past 4 or 5 years have been a failure. Draw your own conclusions. Life is good, but football life sucks now. :doh: